HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Matty signs on?

Guest · 51 · 2135

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #45 on: 18 Jul 2010, 01:48:39 pm
so
1. why get yourself excited about challenge cup then
2. you manage to take all your home fans 2000 away to st helens not even sl teams can do that!!!!

Think we took around 2000 back in late eighties to St.Helens and got awfully excited about the Challenge Cup  ;)

I remember that j1lp as I took four of us in my car to that match, three Town fans and a Haven fan (my son-in-law).
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #46 on: 19 Jul 2010, 10:57:10 am
I HATE TOWN You stated our pack is to slow and not up for it. That perfectly describes carl rudd especially if you add cant tackle and and has no passion. 1 of the most over rated players at haven.

i agree rudd aint been good thisyear but i do think it is also down the the players around him. we have problems at 7 in the back 3 and in the pack. hard to make the play when there aint much to work with. i think the pack is not up to it, old, slow and lacks an offload or line breaker. they work hard but what i would do to see a richard fletcher breaking lines or fats and see a graham morton offload or neil baines (joke)
I  hate town you blame the rest of the team for rudds woeful performances . Wake up rudds been consistent for the last two years  i mean consitently rubbish.
« Last Edit: 19 Jul 2010, 03:02:11 pm by sculthorpes done »

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #47 on: 19 Jul 2010, 03:09:08 pm
I HATE TOWN You stated our pack is to slow and not up for it. That perfectly describes carl rudd especially if you add cant tackle and and has no passion. 1 of the most over rated players at haven.

i agree rudd aint been good thisyear but i do think it is also down the the players around him. we have problems at 7 in the back 3 and in the pack. hard to make the play when there aint much to work with. i think the pack is not up to it, old, slow and lacks an offload or line breaker. they work hard but what i would do to see a richard fletcher breaking lines or fats and see a graham morton offload or neil baines (joke)
I  hate town you blame the rest of the team for rudds woeful performances . Wake up rudds been consistent for the last two years  i mean consitently rubbish.

i take it all back the team is great apart from rudd who is single handedly sending ups down.

of course not. there is so many problems in our team it is hard to point the finger at 1guy and blame him. the team just not up to it or should that be up for it you decide

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #48 on: 19 Jul 2010, 07:42:34 pm
I agree the team are playing awful . Ged has a lot to answer for with his team selection but the one of the worst decisions was promoting someone to captain who has no defensive qualities what so ever ,so what does that say to the rest of the team who look to a captain to lead by example. Or am i wrong about the role of captain (LEADER). Especially when in the local papers at the start of the season rudd said he was 100% fit. I ve been watching haven for 30 years and never have i been so disappointed with some players commitment and lack of heart i see more on the welfare on a saturday .I hope rudd can turn it round in the last 4 games to justify Geds decision to standby him.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #49 on: 19 Jul 2010, 07:42:52 pm

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #50 on: 19 Jul 2010, 09:48:35 pm
the only way is up.