HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Stokes going nowhere.

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
on: 08 Aug 2010, 05:10:46 pm
'As far as im concerned ive got a two year contract and unless the board decide otherwise ill still be here - its my livelyhood'

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2010, 05:13:53 pm
Time for a change in career Mr Stokes because you are useless in this one. You have done more damage to West Cumbrian rugby league than the RFL could ever have hoped and the sooner you are gone the better

504 There today. You surely realise that this is soley down to the performance and results under you. You should be ashamed of yourself
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Xo-Lindsay-oX

Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2010, 05:20:00 pm
He absolutely loved it today when fans were shouting abuse at him, he's most definately a wind up merchant, lets start the get stokes out fund!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 08 Aug 2010, 05:20:47 pm
Time for a change in career Mr Stokes because you are useless in this one. You have done more damage to West Cumbrian rugby league than the RFL could ever have hoped and the sooner you are gone the better

504 There today. You surely realise that this is soley down to the performance and results under you. You should be ashamed of yourself
here here
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 08 Aug 2010, 06:27:15 pm
When they hit the 40 mark he took quite alot of stick from the popular side. It's hard to imagine anyone enjoying that sort of hassle. He may have put a brave face on things but surely deep down he must be feeling the pressure

Justonelittlepoint

Reply #5 on: 08 Aug 2010, 08:52:46 pm
More disappointed his wife taking photos of fans after game shouting stuff...what next they banned from ground ?

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 08 Aug 2010, 09:53:11 pm

Who the hell does Deb Stokes think she is for gods sake?

I honestly think Stokes is trying to wind the fans up so much the board have to sack him and give him his 60k.

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 08 Aug 2010, 10:24:45 pm
I would ask that fans take a rather kind approach to Ms. Stokes.

Mr. Stokes is in a rather difficult position at this moment and self-inflicted or not, he has a partner who wishes to pledge her faith.

No man could ask for more...so kindness please.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 08 Aug 2010, 10:34:25 pm
why is she taking photos of the crowd
so she can identify them next game and keep them out

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #9 on: 08 Aug 2010, 10:37:48 pm
why is she taking photos of the crowd
so she can identify them next game and keep them out

Maybe she making a scrap book, Showing the love that west cumbrian rugby fans have of her husband   :P   :tip:
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 08 Aug 2010, 10:49:35 pm
Is it possible to keep Ms. Stokes out of the conversation regarding the direction of the Club?

Every male wishes for a determined and absolute spouse, and she is definitely that for Ged Stokes.

She is not a Sponsor, not under contract, she is simply a partner of an individual being judged on performance...and feeling some pain.

Haven fans are all bleeding at this moment, but please tell me that you haven't lost your capacity to be gentlemen.

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 08 Aug 2010, 11:05:48 pm
Is it possible to keep Ms. Stokes out of the conversation regarding the direction of the Club?

Every male wishes for a determined and absolute spouse, and she is definitely that for Ged Stokes.

She is not a Sponsor, not under contract, she is simply a partner of an individual being judged on performance...and feeling some pain.

Haven fans are all bleeding at this moment, but please tell me that you haven't lost your capacity to be gentlemen.

In the same breath, we are supporters expressing our pain and should have the freedom to do so without been threatened by certain individuals. You could say I have been on the receiving end of some very 'ungentlemanly' conduct would you not agree? Do I really need to continue Mrs Raaz...?

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 08 Aug 2010, 11:08:59 pm
Sigh...if that's a challenge, as I have engaged with, and behalf of fans, in my own name, I'm more than wiling.

You first....

Offline Norm Deplume

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 08 Aug 2010, 11:15:44 pm
lets not get into a fight when emotions are running high

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #14 on: 08 Aug 2010, 11:18:09 pm
Sigh...if that's a challenge, as I have engaged with, and behalf of fans, in my own name, I'm more than wiling.

You first....

I'm not sure I fully understand your meaning here?...

...but you are fully aware of the point I'm making. I have no qualms with you at all, none whatsoever, however you are well aware of the situation I am referring too and that's the point I'm making here. Gentlemanly conduct is a two way thing you know...