HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Message From Reserve Coaches

Offline Haven Lad

• First Team Backup
on: 09 Aug 2010, 10:24:31 pm
Whitehaven 2010....Heres to the future.

Xo-Lindsay-oX

Reply #1 on: 09 Aug 2010, 10:33:11 pm
Well i'll most definately be there :) Them poor lads deserve more respect than the first team at the moment.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2010, 10:15:52 am
Will be there for sure. Have been following all season and will finish it off on Sat. Just hope that most of the 'original' reserves are in the squad and not taken out for the first team game on Sunday. The lad's who have played reserves all season will want to be a big part of Saturdays game and quite rightly so.

I'm sure that winning on points difference is not an option the lad's want as they will want to win it outright so come on the Reserves let's finish it with a great win.  :nod:
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 10 Aug 2010, 11:46:08 am
Might have a run out on Saturday, went to Barrow to watch them, a nice trip to Keighley to see them confirm top spot is in order i think.

HW

Offline wreckry

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 10 Aug 2010, 12:32:45 pm
well done to havens reserves(said grudgingly ;),just goes to show with westcumbrias u18s winning their title and a couple of local lads winning barla player of the year awards that their is plenty of talent locally,just a shame the 2 pro clubs arent in as good shape!!!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #5 on: 10 Aug 2010, 12:38:00 pm
well done to havens reserves(said grudgingly ;),just goes to show with westcumbrias u18s winning their title and a couple of local lads winning barla player of the year awards that their is plenty of talent locally,just a shame the 2 pro clubs arent in as good shape!!!

What is needed Wrecky are full time coaches, funded by RFL's maasive share of sport englands funds, to nurture this talent. A bit like Glen Hoddles soccer academy. Would be good for the area and good for RL
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline wreckry

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 10 Aug 2010, 01:01:07 pm
aye jammy good point,the present amateur coaches are doing a fantastic job though,does make you wonder what could be achieved with a little more funding !!

Justonelittlepoint

Reply #7 on: 10 Aug 2010, 11:55:21 pm
Featherstone play Leigh home Wednesday night....Its Fev's last game and a win see's them on same points as Haven. A defeat for Leigh means they can only finish 2pts behind
Would mean we would have to lose our last game by over 200 points or something to not finish top.
So looking for a Fev win tonight and a home draw with them.
« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2010, 09:05:08 am by Justonelittlepoint »

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 11 Aug 2010, 09:30:44 am
What we want is to go out there on Saturday and have a great win to clinch the title outright and not on points difference.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 11 Aug 2010, 11:49:34 am
I'm sure the reserve players will go all out for the win,they have had a great season and i'll make sure i'm there to cheer them on in the playoffs,well done lads.

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 11 Aug 2010, 01:28:28 pm
Not counting any chickens but does anyone know where and when the final is being played  ??

Justonelittlepoint

Reply #11 on: 11 Aug 2010, 01:39:32 pm
Usually highest placed league team in the final hosts it...I believe nothings changed this season

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 11 Aug 2010, 02:25:36 pm
What times the Kick off. Would like to be there.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 11 Aug 2010, 03:02:11 pm
Kick off is 3.00pm