HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

craig mavoy

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #15 on: 25 Feb 2007, 12:26:55 pm
better than derry in centre i would say plus he can play a number of other positions.good addition to the squad if we sign him

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 25 Feb 2007, 12:28:47 pm
Apparently he was offered ?1000 to sign and ?30 a week, sounds like he was going to playing with the u-21s, unless required in the first XV11.

With all his injuries he surely must be classed as a risk signing, although i think he has got talent, is he better than what we have?

TW

think he is a class center but do we need another one...well it all depends on DR,s plans

my center pairing would be jackson and scott mcavoy..but DR says scott will not be used in the center a lot...so then you have seeds who i think will miss a lot of games this season even after he returns from his hernia ...then you have eilbeck..DR thinks highly of him, i ve got to say i think his defence lets him down a lot...so craig mcavoy.... went very well in his trial games and didnt look out of place..with this being seeds final year and a chance rob jackson could be poached away then i would defo try to get him on board for next season
« Last Edit: 25 Feb 2007, 01:01:11 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 25 Feb 2007, 12:42:33 pm
he,s also a good kicker, we,l just have to wait n see.