HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Well Done Fletch !

XIII · 8 · 1236

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
on: 25 Feb 2007, 05:05:59 pm
Only positive today was the performence of Fletcher.  Give him another three - four weeks and he will be a great signing
looked very strong today.  once his fitness improves he will be a "big" player for us theis year.  Runs vey hard and rally bangs them in defence.

Creativiety was a problem.  Smith is still 4 weeks short of his best.  But we looked very short of ideas without Duffy. 

PS any chance of Mcdermott returning?  !!

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2007, 05:16:01 pm
shocking today and shows with out duffy carl rudd hasn't got a clue.gb and fletch the only bright spots of the game. no creativity without sicey can't belive dr left him out.

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2007, 07:11:14 pm
same her pal cant understand why he left him out sicey is a player who can turn a game on its head.
fletch did well a couple more games to get his fitness and he will be a big player for us. Duffy was a big miss as for McDermott get him back!

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2007, 11:51:11 pm
got to say i was discusted with the peformance today there was nothing happening in the game i thought that fletcher was outstanding and desrved prob the man of the match imo gb as ever played brill and got to say calvert had a great game he seems good under a high ball now thank god but i do think we have our winger we allways wanted as some peeps say fletch  will be class in a few weeks but i thought fitness was a big big prob with us today we let barra run all over us and im very concernd we were tired 10 mins into the 2nd half which is bad for a pro team and  what may happen when it comes to the league thats prob one of the worst games i have seen in a very long time summet must be said to the team thats 2 discracefull matches in 2 weeks and we deserved to get beat today very disopointed and what was the crack wid the gate prices 12 pound ?

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2007, 10:50:11 am
Fletcher is definately a second row and not a prop. This would allow McAvoy to play in the centres full-time which again is definately his best position and he should be allowed to mature at centre.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 26 Feb 2007, 02:36:15 pm
Fletcher is definately a second row and not a prop. This would allow McAvoy to play in the centres full-time which again is definately his best position and he should be allowed to mature at centre.

spot on there with no shortage of props(trindal,jacko,teare,hill,ford,wright) then leave fletch in the 2nd row and maca in the centers..defo the best option
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 26 Feb 2007, 04:13:42 pm
i agree marra center is his best position

havenchamps2005

Reply #7 on: 26 Feb 2007, 04:58:15 pm
macca proved up at town centre was his best position