HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Bamber signs for Town

Offline raazman

• Academy Star
Reply #45 on: 10 Sep 2010, 02:06:36 pm
Admin Edit:

No need Raazman - no need - lets cool it huh!
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2010, 03:58:35 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #46 on: 10 Sep 2010, 03:26:29 pm
By the look at the time of your posting choccy you must be having an awfull job to sleep at night worrieing about town.
maybe choccy has a job abu ??? ??? ??? ???
born and bred haven.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #47 on: 10 Sep 2010, 03:30:09 pm
By the look at the time of your posting choccy you must be having an awfull job to sleep at night worrieing about town.
maybe choccy has a job abu ??? ??? ??? ???
first shift this morning marra
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #48 on: 15 Sep 2010, 05:27:12 pm
Town4me - with respect marra, Bamber wasn't a regular, was/is an average player and never set the world alight whilst at Haven. Good luck to him at Town. Not a massive loss.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #49 on: 15 Sep 2010, 07:53:03 pm
Why don't we leave this alone, a haven player goes to town, a young lad who lets hope gets a chance to improve there and enjoy his rugby.

Why do we need 54 posts to go on line discussing the kid, lets wish him all the best and just let him get on with it. He's made a choice and that's a credit to him and his character.

Offline havenbevymonster

• Academy Signing
Reply #50 on: 15 Sep 2010, 08:34:44 pm
Agreed cbandg01.

Hope the kid resurrects his career at Town, and plays well in every game except those against Haven.

I always thought he had a lot of things going for him, and still remember either his very, or possibly one of his, first tries for Haven at the Kells End

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #51 on: 16 Sep 2010, 02:33:28 pm
Would that be the little behind the back pass for fletcher to score next to the sticks??
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #52 on: 16 Sep 2010, 04:09:37 pm
Would that be the little behind the back pass for fletcher to score next to the sticks??

that was quality