HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Players free agents

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
on: 20 Sep 2010, 12:06:38 pm
Interesting couple of weeks all the players I understand become free agents today so can sign for they want.

I would have thought Town and Barrow will be making a few phone calls to see who they can pick up.  A few of our younger players could end up a town possibly

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2010, 12:16:24 pm
I have said it before and I will say it again. If players want to go then let them go. We need to have a big clear out. People are talking about a new club, well this is an opportunity to start from scratch. Clear out the dead wood and the money suckers and start with a new group of committed local players (mostly young) with a few older heads and BUILD a community club!

If I was Dick Razz the only person I would be throwing money at to keep is Matty. Sign him on and build a squad around him!

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #2 on: 20 Sep 2010, 09:06:46 pm
And McAvoy too.

Offline nobbybangbang

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2010, 08:36:15 am
One of the reasons we are in administration is we threw money at players, (there is some clowns on this forum) :D :D :D

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 21 Sep 2010, 09:50:01 am
One of the reasons we are in administration is we threw money at players, (there is some clowns on this forum) :D :D :D
yes and when some of these players were asked to take a cut and help the club stay up what happened no loyalty. a lot of players made good money when we were winning :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline Kiwi Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 21 Sep 2010, 03:00:53 pm
The way the club has treated players they'l b lucky if ne1 wants to stay! 2 pay cuts in 2 years
and going into admin owein players 1000s! Fans who boo and slag them off! Board who lie and cant b trusted! I wud not like to b apart of a set up like that! RIP haven!

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 21 Sep 2010, 04:21:29 pm
The way the club has treated players they'l b lucky if ne1 wants to stay! 2 pay cuts in 2 years
and going into admin owein players 1000s! Fans who boo and slag them off! Board who lie and cant b trusted! I wud not like to b apart of a set up like that! RIP haven!

And who exactly got the club into the position where they were unable to pay wages ? (if that is true?)

Offline mygirl

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 21 Sep 2010, 04:22:43 pm
U tell me who? old board new board ne1s guess they blames each other!!

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 21 Sep 2010, 04:25:15 pm
U tell me who? old board new board ne1s guess they blames each other!!

The BOD does not play the games!

Offline mygirl

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 21 Sep 2010, 04:38:26 pm
So whos fault is the money isseus that caused the admin? The players? After 1 bad season??
Surely not?

Offline Snaven170

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 22 Sep 2010, 08:28:39 pm
well said kiwi lad, alot of supporters dont know alot whats happened down there