HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Stephen Fox

Offline mygirl

• Academy Signing
Reply #45 on: 23 Sep 2010, 02:47:37 pm
U must av a crystal ball haven 09 as most lads iv talked do not know wat there doin next year yet.this is down to the supposed poor contracts being offered by haven and don't like board as they strung them along all year. So sounds like u no wat there doing b4 they no them selves!!! :o
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2010, 03:32:19 pm by mygirl »

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #46 on: 23 Sep 2010, 03:03:24 pm
U must av a crystal ball haven 09 as most lads iv talked do not know wat there doin next year yet.this is down to the supposed poor contacts being offered by haven and don't like board as they strung them along all year. So sounds like u no wat there doing b4 they no them selves!!! :o

Well they need to improve their contacts!
 :nod:

Offline mygirl

• Academy Signing
Reply #47 on: 23 Sep 2010, 03:24:13 pm
Wow so I missed a letter out! Hope the top 4 or 5 players go town and they overtake haven :witch: it's wat the board and the so called fand deserve! All the players want is paid accordinly 4 the time and effort they put into club and u say get rid if they don't wanna play 4 badge! Idiot like sum else says if player were wantin 2play for the badge it wud b for the kells brow hensingham egremont badge, clubs who trained and progressed them not a pro club that signed them promised them decent money then went into admin leavein them an creditors out of pocket!
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2010, 03:39:55 pm by mygirl »

itchy waa waa

Reply #48 on: 23 Sep 2010, 04:41:21 pm
Think ppl need to stop this poor contract crack. No1 even owns whitehaven yet so wat contracts r they seeing and who is offering them. The meeting is in leeds tonight or tomoz to see if dick and co can buy the club. And I think most our key players will still be at haven as town can't offer more than us as they 2 r only 150k a season. So plz stop making me read rubbish on here

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #49 on: 23 Sep 2010, 04:43:59 pm
Wow so I missed a letter out! Hope the top 4 or 5 players go town and they overtake haven :witch: it's wat the board and the so called fand deserve! All the players want is paid accordinly 4 the time and effort they put into club and u say get rid if they don't wanna play 4 badge! Idiot like sum else says if player were wantin 2play for the badge it wud b for the kells brow hensingham egremont badge, clubs who trained and progressed them not a pro club that signed them promised them decent money then went into admin leavein them an creditors out of pocket!

Do your posts come with some sort of translation?

Also, are you a Haven fan?

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #50 on: 23 Sep 2010, 04:44:28 pm
The Forum would be a boring and quiet place without Crack or Rumours by the look of things.

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #51 on: 23 Sep 2010, 04:48:01 pm
Itchy waa waa most of the players have been for contract talks with new coach Seeds. You had better believe it.

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #52 on: 23 Sep 2010, 04:48:33 pm
The Forum would be a boring and quiet place without Crack or Rumours by the look of things.

So it is better to have numerous people firing out numerous stories on numerous topics. Most of which are probably a whole load of old bull!

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #53 on: 23 Sep 2010, 05:58:44 pm
If thats true then good on him :)
Nice to hear people wanting to play for the badge
the badge would mean nothing to me if i worked for them and was cheated and lied to and owed money. I love haven but we have to be realistic the club has treated players and fans like you and me like mugs so all though a big fan i am disappointed and disillusioned with the Badge

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #54 on: 23 Sep 2010, 06:05:35 pm
OK Skidaw, let's revisit your above post in a few weeks and just see how wrong you were.
Get real he is exactly right who would play for nothing would you leave your family to go training 3 or more times a week and go away to play on sundays take time off work  all for a pittance skidaw seems to me to know what he's talking about why are there so many of us haven fans who refuse to face facts

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #55 on: 23 Sep 2010, 06:07:05 pm
Absoloute rubbish Sculthorpe the club got into financial difficulty over a number of years last year the club diid its best to pull through to say they have cheated and lied to players is a fanciful as it implies they have in some way intentionally done this.  The players have done very well out the club if they / you want to hang your hat on lost money this year becuase the company effectively went bankrupt is a disgrace.  To be frank the fans are as much to blame for staying away if you want to go down that road.

Players didnt actually perform very well either so maybe they were paid what they were worth this year ?
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2010, 06:09:48 pm by Boxer »

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #56 on: 23 Sep 2010, 06:11:25 pm
Itchy waa waa most of the players have been for contract talks with new coach Seeds. You had better believe it.
I know alot of the players and they have all had talks with seeds about next season. but if you pay peanuts we'll have ateam full of monkeys

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #57 on: 23 Sep 2010, 06:13:20 pm

So it is better to have numerous people firing out numerous stories on numerous topics. Most of which are probably a whole load of old bull!

Enoch - 

Most forums have there fair share of Crack, Rumours and Stories - Its whats makes the banters and gives people things to talk about and discuss. As im sure you know and can tell by this forum.

As long as the rumour isnt to far fetched and causes no harm - I dont mind at all especially as the lack of communication from the club is poor.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #58 on: 23 Sep 2010, 08:51:31 pm
I know alot of the players and they have all had talks with seeds about next season. but if you pay peanuts we'll have ateam full of monkeys

I think your below the belt their pal with that comment.  The lad's (or in your words, monkey's) who you say will effectively be being paid peanuts are the lad's who are dedicated to the club and badge. That's why they are saying they want to stay. There's nothing wrong with dedication and commitment, it shows they're not greedy so take back the monkey comment and give the lad's some well deserved credit.  :grrr:
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline arfwayliner

• Academy Star
Reply #59 on: 23 Sep 2010, 08:58:37 pm
Players were I'm told told play this week and we'll pay you next week for a number of weeks. Some continued to play some didn't. That must leave a bad taste in the mouth and I understand if players do not resign. However some have done very well from the club during the good years and I would hope they might show loyalty to the club. Can Town on there measly crowds and Barrow with their rumoured issues really sign all those rumoured?
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2010, 09:03:43 pm by arfwayliner »