HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

matty to town

haven94 · 155 · 5215

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #150 on: 11 Oct 2010, 03:34:16 pm
many thanks keith
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #151 on: 23 Feb 2011, 11:01:46 am

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #152 on: 23 Feb 2011, 11:08:49 am

Offline bigkeith007

• Academy Signing
Reply #153 on: 28 Feb 2011, 08:06:12 pm
Sculthorpes done you are a very bitter person making stories. sound like your a x player with issues against Whitehaven. Are u regretting your decission to join town now  :-[

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #154 on: 28 Feb 2011, 09:37:22 pm
Sculthorpes done you are a very bitter person making stories. sound like your a x player with issues against Whitehaven. Are u regretting your decission to join town now  :-[
EX Player umm not with my knees im just a disgruntled haven fan who worries about his team for the last or more years weve shelled out money on so called ex super league players who came with big wage packets and signing on fees and were not good enough some not even as good as what we had in some local lads ,then we had the local lads who were all on good money some lived up to the wage some never . I pay my money every week and we have been getting bled dry by players who just came for money and were just not good enough . If i offend you keith explain to me when was the last time carl rudd had a good game for haven for the last 3 years he has been rubbish and in my eyes for a top earner that is not good enough . HE HAS ONLY CAME BACK TO US BECAUSE TOWN WOULDNT OFFER HIM ENOUGH we must be crazy. I will still pay my money week in week out but it gets me people that dont like fans to have an opinion its ok for the club to take my money and i cant say how i feel or what i think , i dont think so this is why this aforum because people debate whats going on and what they think . So keith why dont you get yourself an opinion if you think my statement is wrong tell me why , do you think we should be over paying players who are'nt good enough  i know super league clubs do but we are whitehaven and we can't afford to.
« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2011, 09:43:08 pm by sculthorpes done »