• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 07 Oct 2010, 08:54:40 pm
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline mygirl

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 07 Oct 2010, 09:37:55 pm
Ur rite haven have had many travellers and overseas players over past few years so no doesn't matter were they cum from. I mean they r all Cumbria players so wud class them as locals. The haven players town av signed r brow bred players
did not go through haven ranks if I remember rightly? So who cares were there from wat I want is a winning haven team we can b proud of cum on board do something?

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 07 Oct 2010, 11:50:44 pm
Ah Ha now we have it Donkey, if you can't make a sensible argument in one direction, try something equally as daft in another direction, ............the general activity of the uninformed trouble maker who isn't worth a twopenny activity.

Daft....... not!!! Trouble maker..... not!!!

I might be a Town fan..... but I am also a RL fan.... Rugby league runs through my veins..... My great uncle played in the Challenge Cup Final during the early 1900's - long before there was such a thing as pro-RL in West Cumbria.

Take those Haven blinkers off for once in a while and have a look at what has gone on over the last 9 months..... and perhaps you might understand what been going on!!!

One thing you need in any business is trust.... If your customers don't trust you, you lose their custom.... if your employees don't trust you..... they quit.... simples!!!

Haven went into admin to evade paying their debts..... It's not just Taxman who lost money.... Copeland council tax payers..... Whitehaven businesses.....players......

Players are leaving because they have lost trust in the BOD....

Offline dick dastardly

• Academy Signing
Reply #34 on: 08 Oct 2010, 12:45:25 am
players are owed money

would you trust people who have lied to you just so you will play that week.

a chairman who think we have line backers and wide recevers
an accountant who will pay players when he remembers
a director wth the attitude f*ck em players are not worth what we are pay them

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 08 Oct 2010, 07:09:36 am
Surely a player of matty's caliber could if he wanted signed for a top club in the championship,why he has signed for Town i don't know but it certainly isn't to better himself it must only be to take the you know what out of our new B.O.D.
think you will find matty will better himself cause town are way miles stronger than haven and now with everyone coming to us ha happy days

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 08 Oct 2010, 07:13:32 am
razz i am sure dont even speak to the team and blanks them i feel for poor seeds be left with little to work .with this time last year farrar and shacks would not have mattered but now they should have been your main players so big loss give resect razz and you get it back ,and all players were  free agents so no jumping sip in my eyes

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 08 Oct 2010, 08:05:14 am
Donkey wonkey town might beta bit stronger than us this season but you got a full season to play against other teams not just us.  We are hoping our new team gels together n puts in some very good performances against some if not all matches we play.  The determination of all the lads to play for a Whitehaven legend such as seeds must be a buzz in itself.  It doesn't matter if you do get into the championship next season,  two years from now town and haven will be just little clubs as the new Cumbria super league club WILL be formed and playing at the new stadium in Whitehaven.    There's just to much bickering over a couple of players that have left haven to go to town.  Let's see what happens on the pitch over the next twelve months. 

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 08 Oct 2010, 08:19:38 am
Surely a player of matty's caliber could if he wanted signed for a top club in the championship,why he has signed for Town i don't know but it certainly isn't to better himself it must only be to take the you know what out of our new B.O.D.
think you will find matty will better himself cause town are way miles stronger than haven and now with everyone coming to us ha happy days
how do you work out town are stronger than haven plus youve also got a chairman that knows nothing about rl like ours
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 08 Oct 2010, 08:52:29 am
Donkey wonkey town might beta bit stronger than us this season but you got a full season to play against other teams not just us.  We are hoping our new team gels together n puts in some very good performances against some if not all matches we play.  The determination of all the lads to play for a Whitehaven legend such as seeds must be a buzz in itself.  It doesn't matter if you do get into the championship next season,  two years from now town and haven will be just little clubs as the new Cumbria super league club WILL be formed and playing at the new stadium in Whitehaven.    There's just to much bickering over a couple of players that have left haven to go to town.  Let's see what happens on the pitch over the next twelve months. yeah but all your best players haha

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #40 on: 08 Oct 2010, 08:56:17 am
you may have our best players but your still jameaters forever
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 08 Oct 2010, 09:33:40 am
Donkey town will never survive on 400 gates somebody is going to have big pockets to finance you.This time next year town in admin ,dick razz buys your ground and grows taties on it.

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 08 Oct 2010, 11:59:43 am
bit incorrect as they never signed them from us they were free agents not whitehaven players

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 08 Oct 2010, 12:06:41 pm
At least we have three confirmations now - Which are official.

David Seeds - In.

Jacko and Matty - Out.

Hopefully more information to follow in the next week.