HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

No Passion, No Idea

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 28 Feb 2007, 11:19:14 pm
Tommy Lee is unproven and isn't worth the risk IMO we need someone who has experience and he doesn't have it. As far as im concerned Ruud at 6 and Duffy at 7 will be a great half back pair for this season. we missed sicey and his breaks yesterday he should be in the team over Matty he's simply a better player.

Lets make some noise at the rec on sunday !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
CUM ON OUR LADS !!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

there hasnt been much noise at the rec for a long long time and i cant see that changing when we play blackpool ::)
haven till i die

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 02 Mar 2007, 08:48:22 pm
Where do i start?

We should be running over the top of teams like Barrow but yet again our inadequacies at half back were shown up again. I really do think its time Leroy Joe said goodbye, yes hes been a good servant but on his recent performances he hasn't got what it takes to play for Havens U21 team never mind a team that is supposedly pushing for promotion. As i have said in previous threads i expect us to really struggle this season unless action is taken now.

The players are starting to look like they frankly dont give a *%^&, with their cushy little jobs at Sellafield  and coach who doesn't seem to have a good old fashioned rollicking in him. They should remember the fans who slog their guts out all week and pay the wages (and good ones at that) to run around a field for 80 minutes. They need a good kick up the backside.

We looked bereft of any ideas today and uninterested. If the current trend continues then expect a few heavy defeats this season, plummeting attendances and the slow slide into oblivion that will no doubt ensue.

We need a stand off end of story, are Rotherham and the board blind, stupid or both. Even the most unknowledgable RL fan in the world can see it plain and simple but through either misguided loyalty or inability to attract players they dont seem to have any answer whatsoever.

Instead of wittering on about ground improvements we should concentrate on whats happening on the pitch.

Rotherham sort it out or *&^$ off back down to St Helens.

Once again, its the start of the season and its a long road to the finals!

Go HAVEN.

Offline haven lad born and bread

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 03 Mar 2007, 12:28:32 am
ye a think that is the worst i have ever seen haven play in the past 5 year it was shocking we had no nothing lets get soon more of the local lads who got use to the finial the first time in not the same people of course but players who know what haven is all about.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 04 Mar 2007, 12:48:07 pm
we seemed to be clueless once we hit 10 metre line hope we sort it and fast
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.