HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

2011 Season Fixtures

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 23 Nov 2010, 01:34:01 pm
they usually come out the week after SL fixtures so hopefully next mondays league express will have them
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 23 Nov 2010, 02:03:22 pm
If the crack is right then because of Blackpool dropping out clubs will play one team twice at home and another team twice away.   It is a lottery as to which teams you get but if it the rumour is correct Town will play Oldham twice at home and Doncaster twice away.   Not exactly the easiest of fixtures!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 23 Nov 2010, 02:50:51 pm
If the crack is right then because of Blackpool dropping out clubs will play one team twice at home and another team twice away.   It is a lottery as to which teams you get but if it the rumour is correct Town will play Oldham twice at home and Doncaster twice away.   Not exactly the easiest of fixtures!!!

Maybe we,ll get gateshead and skolars twice then ;) Doesn,t sound right that system though

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 23 Nov 2010, 05:42:47 pm
If the crack is right then because of Blackpool dropping out clubs will play one team twice at home and another team twice away.   It is a lottery as to which teams you get but if it the rumour is correct Town will play Oldham twice at home and Doncaster twice away.   Not exactly the easiest of fixtures!!!

Maybe we,ll get gateshead and skolars twice then ;) Doesn,t sound right that system though

May not sound right, but it does sound like the RFL!

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #19 on: 23 Nov 2010, 08:45:13 pm
they usually come out the week after SL fixtures so hopefully next mondays league express will have them
Next week apparantly
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 25 Nov 2010, 07:33:56 pm
e-mailed RFL and they replied fixtures out on 29th
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #21 on: 30 Nov 2010, 06:45:34 am
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 22 Jan 2011, 03:05:31 pm
Does anybody know kick off time against the Scholars on 3rd April, I'm in London that weekend anyway but train back is 4pm on the Sunday!!!
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #23 on: 23 Jan 2011, 11:38:18 am
Does anybody know kick off time against the Scholars on 3rd April, I'm in London that weekend anyway but train back is 4pm on the Sunday!!!
we might play scholars on the sat if carlisle united get to wembley which looks very likely 4.0 up :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #24 on: 29 Mar 2011, 09:14:16 am
Can anyone tell me why we've got two games away at Keighley. Even on the Rugby League website they've got us down to play them away on 29th June and 4th September. There's an even number of teams in the league so why is this?

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #25 on: 29 Mar 2011, 09:32:32 am
Can anyone tell me why we've got two games away at Keighley. Even on the Rugby League website they've got us down to play them away on 29th June and 4th September. There's an even number of teams in the league so why is this?

I think it's because Blackpool were originally meant to be in the league but had to pull out. It actually works in our favour as we have two extra games to get more points, especially useful as we started on -9.

So basically, every club plays two more games against two random teams.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 29 Mar 2011, 09:38:39 am
our extra games are swinton at home and keighley,these instead of blackpool
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 29 Mar 2011, 09:42:45 am
Thanks.

I'd forgot about Blackpool.