HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

danny barker

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:10:47 pm
My Girls is a strong supporter of Matty and Jacko so i think she is just trying to muddy the pot.

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:12:43 pm
I doubt Town will have the level of income Haven will next year to be fair - they dont have the sponsorship potential Haven have, their gates will be lower and they dont have the BOd investment coming in. 

Offline Town88

• Academy Signing
  • GOING DOWN! GOING DOWN! GOING DOWN!
Reply #17 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:33:05 pm
What gives you lot the impression that all your fans will return? they certainly didn`t in your last game of the season when you all thought they would!!!

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #18 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:34:58 pm
I doubt Town will have the level of income Haven will next year to be fair - they dont have the sponsorship potential Haven have, their gates will be lower and they dont have the BOd investment coming in.

Nice to see you are getting cocky again Boxer.   So you know how much NES and others sponsor Town for do you?   
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:40:14 pm
What gives you lot the impression that all your fans will return? they certainly didn`t in your last game of the season when you all thought they would!!!
we,ll average more fans than you lot anyhow :nod: :nod:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Town88

• Academy Signing
  • GOING DOWN! GOING DOWN! GOING DOWN!
Reply #20 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:42:15 pm
we will just have to wait and see wont we S**TBLUEYELLOW

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:47:03 pm
thats right towns twofatladies :D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 20 Oct 2010, 08:00:11 pm
danny signed for you lot LOYAL  like the rest of your signings were they loyal in even talking to town ? everyone of them spoke to charlo we dont need them we got the ones we want the rest had no other option but to stay with haven , loyal rudd and sice  :tip: :tip:both in talks with charlo on monday . if they wre all so loyal all would have signed weeks ago . at the end of the day all you have really signed is beatie think we will get sice and rudd by the weekend  :tip:

Carl flew out on holiday for two weeks last weekend after Calvert's wedding so don't think he is or has had talks with Town /

Offline In_The_No

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 20 Oct 2010, 08:39:47 pm
welcum back danny. very good news ;D

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 20 Oct 2010, 08:44:44 pm
welcum back danny. very good news ;D
yer right it is great news and good hard player

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 20 Oct 2010, 09:26:04 pm
they could all talk to whoever they wanted they were free agents they chose haven over town so stick that in yer jam sandwich and choke on it :D :D

You're all heart you choccy, giving one of your jam sandwiches away.  :D :D

yeah but you'll not get his chips or pint of bitter off him keith!!! :tip:
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 20 Oct 2010, 09:28:17 pm
never been bitter me marra, cider man and i would give keith a chip anyday

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #27 on: 20 Oct 2010, 09:37:03 pm
never been bitter me marra, cider man and i would give keith a chip anyday

Only chip I want choccy is that big one on your shoulder.   I'm working on it.  :D ;D

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 20 Oct 2010, 09:43:10 pm
you,ll never get that one keith,but if you make yourself known on boxing day i would gladly buy you a pint

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #29 on: 20 Oct 2010, 09:58:20 pm
you,ll never get that one keith,but if you make yourself known on boxing day i would gladly buy you a pint

I'll take you up on that choccy but it'll have to be a shandy as I will be driving.  ::) ::)