HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

danny barker

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 20 Oct 2010, 09:58:30 pm
donkey wonkey ile give you a fact sice is staying at haven

ca28

Reply #31 on: 20 Oct 2010, 10:07:49 pm
you,ll never get that one keith,but if you make yourself known on boxing day i would gladly buy you a pint

I'm Keith  :D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #32 on: 20 Oct 2010, 11:10:52 pm
No, I'm Keith  :D :D
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 20 Oct 2010, 11:24:56 pm
wheres your couple of good coaches at???

And where will your super-dooper coach be when pre-season training starts? I do believe he will be busy sunning himself on holiday!!!  :nod:

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 21 Oct 2010, 12:44:06 am
come on people lets not fall out ha ha no matter what haven and town gone through over the years thats history now the future is al that matters and we can say we got him you got him etc what ever we say as two clubs we are never gonna get a good team to compete at top level , all i can say is haven will be out of league1 before town , fact
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 21 Oct 2010, 07:16:10 am
oh you started out nice and finished on a wrong note ha ha

Offline wizard

• Academy Signing
Reply #36 on: 21 Oct 2010, 07:48:21 am
I think the worrying thing is is that these lads where offered deals by Haven weeks ago and the money wasnt there.What has now happened is that because they have been talking to town all of a sudden silly money is coming on the table again from Haven.I know this because ive spoke to a number of these lads.I hope haven arent going down the road again of throwing silly cash around .The figures they have been offered are ridiculous in this league.So i dont feel they are signing for loyalty

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:16:09 am
wheres your couple of good coaches at???

And where will your super-dooper coach be when pre-season training starts? I do believe he will be busy sunning himself on holiday!!!  :nod:
thats why we have a assistant coach der :shake:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #38 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:18:24 am
No, I'm Keith  :D :D

I'm Keith and so is my wife
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:30:55 am
I think the worrying thing is is that these lads where offered deals by Haven weeks ago and the money wasnt there.What has now happened is that because they have been talking to town all of a sudden silly money is coming on the table again from Haven.I know this because ive spoke to a number of these lads.I hope haven arent going down the road again of throwing silly cash around .The figures they have been offered are ridiculous in this league.So i dont feel they are signing for loyalty

or maybe they like the new set up at haven most of our squad signed for haven without talking to town
scott maca spoke to barrow and im sure there was more money on offer the but he signed for haven
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:36:15 am
  100 % right well done wizard for getting it right haven brought all this silly money on by mucking around in the first  place

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 21 Oct 2010, 09:06:13 am
  100 % right well done wizard for getting it right haven brought all this silly money on by mucking around in the first  place

and this comes from some one whos says rudd is talking to town this weekend even though he is away on holiday

i rest my case :D :D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #42 on: 21 Oct 2010, 10:12:41 am
town fans are full of bull , no matter what we do or who we sign they will find faults do us a favour and stay on your own site , a leave this site for haven fans as it say in the title !!!!!!!! havenfans.co.uk not jamfans.co.uk
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 21 Oct 2010, 11:10:21 am
town fans are full of bull , no matter what we do or who we sign they will find faults do us a favour and stay on your own site , a leave this site for haven fans as it say in the title !!!!!!!! havenfans.co.uk not jamfans.co.uk

:D :D :D :D :D

This is an open forum...... the only way to get rid of s is to ban us.... and as long as we stay within the rules we will post away quite merrily!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 21 Oct 2010, 11:38:24 am
think you will find went on hols after talks :shake: