HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

jarad stack

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 23 Oct 2010, 08:18:04 pm
heard a rumour in town today ha had signed for haven but my source tells me if he dosnt go super league he stays at town so wait and see guys,
born and bred haven.

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2010, 10:46:02 pm
He is decent granted ..but do we need him.  Spencer Miller, Reece Fox, Howard Hill and Danny Barker all available to play second row.  He went well last year in NL1 but he has never performed at the level HH or SM have. Reece Fox is an outstanding backrow forward prospect and Barker made a huge jump last year in performance .

Other than annoying Town i reckon we are better of chasing Props and half backs to improve the team.

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2010, 10:05:12 am
I think the Jerrard Stack situation has been floating around for quite a while now.

Is he going/Staying/Haven/Super League.

It looks like even Charlo is getting frustrated in last weeks evening paper.

I remember reading that - Stack keeps things close to his chest but regardless the situation needs to be resolved within the next week.

Offline GETEMONSIDE

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 24 Oct 2010, 12:40:19 pm
heard a rumour in town today ha had signed for haven but my source tells me if he dosnt go super league he stays at town so wait and see guys,
He has signed for Town.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 24 Oct 2010, 03:16:29 pm
oh no he hasnt!! :shake:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline GETEMONSIDE

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 24 Oct 2010, 04:19:03 pm

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 24 Oct 2010, 04:36:00 pm
hes behind you  :D

ca28

Reply #7 on: 24 Oct 2010, 04:49:44 pm
What position does he play ?

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 24 Oct 2010, 05:15:38 pm
He went well last year in NL1 but he has never performed at the level HH or SM have.

He has played at a much higher standard in Australia, having been on the books of Melbourne Storm and having played in the Queensland and NSW premier competitions i.e. one rung below NRL level.

Plus he was a capped at both Schoolboy and Academy level for Australia.

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 24 Oct 2010, 05:26:29 pm
Didnt know he played for Melbourne Storm. I think with the Aussie School team it was a team drawn talent outside NSW and Queensland  i.e not the team that is over here now. 

Dont get me wrong he's obvioulsy a good player and is def be a big bonus for Town they kept him.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 24 Oct 2010, 05:57:12 pm
official signed for town :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 24 Oct 2010, 06:35:36 pm
so not barrow sean thats what i had heard he was off down the coast
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 24 Oct 2010, 08:38:03 pm
Thanks (Sean) Haven94,if you say he has signed then i believe you especially you knowing charlo so well.He would have been a big miss at town if he went anywhere else. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #13 on: 24 Oct 2010, 09:07:11 pm
I may be missing something but why is there so much excitment on a haven forum about a Town player resigning for Town.   ???  The world has gone mad (1) either this forum needs to be re named the Whitehaven and Wortkington forum (2) or Town need to start posting on the own forum (3) Those fans who "follow" Matty and Jacko need to buy some Town season tickets and move sites.   

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 24 Oct 2010, 09:21:43 pm
I may be missing something but why is there so much excitment on a haven forum about a Town player resigning for Town.   ???  The world has gone mad (1) either this forum needs to be re named the Whitehaven and Wortkington forum (2) or Town need to start posting on the own forum (3) Those fans who "follow" Matty and Jacko need to buy some Town season tickets and move sites.
This is an open form, people can talk about what they want.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details