Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 24 Oct 2010, 09:23:29 pm
Yep your right.

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 25 Oct 2010, 01:25:32 am
Yep your right.
Boxer,I'm sorry,but if you have a problem with town fans coming on to the haven site, i think you should get in touch with young flannerz to sort it out, but until then i will continue to post now and in the future,i was only saying what haven94 posted about stack signing for town and if you are really perturbed about that then i think you need to see a shrink,i do post on the town site and i post on the barrow site has you have done but why are you getting on the backs of two players that last season you were raving about,they have gone now so that should be it but you still go on and on just showing yourself up by your silly ranting,oh,and i do buy a season ticket,and oh,i think i will stay on the haven site thankyou, i do enjoy the good crack from the haven lads the same has i used to enjoy your's until someone started prompting your messages for you,come back the old boxer,you made mistakes, but you always said what you really felt about your beloved haven. :shake: :shake: :shake:

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 25 Oct 2010, 08:48:01 am
Your right Trouty my mistake. 

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 25 Oct 2010, 09:08:05 am
boxer get a life and move on :witch:

Offline haven boys

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 25 Oct 2010, 11:07:31 am
Get off our forum and move on

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 25 Oct 2010, 11:44:35 am
Offically Confirmed (staying at Town) -

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/town/stack-s-back-1.772469?referrerPath=sport

Good Luck to the lad.

Offline cumbrian

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 25 Oct 2010, 05:44:05 pm
Offically Confirmed (staying at Town) -

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/town/stack-s-back-1.772469?referrerPath=sport

Good Luck to the lad.
would have been a good signing for haven

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 25 Oct 2010, 06:28:53 pm
Get off our forum and move on
ANYONE is welcome here mate, as long as they stick to the rules and regs there is NO problem any fan of any club being here
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 25 Oct 2010, 07:32:59 pm
he,s proved nowt yet,he,s only played in the worst league there is,as was proved when he played for town when a poor featherstone team battered them.
why do most of the town players names eny in y such as stacky,etc etc

Offline highsider

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 25 Oct 2010, 07:50:03 pm
That poor fev team ,finished top he was also voted yng player of the year ,so to say hes acheived nowt ,whats getting to you mate all the talk about town ,your better players signed for town ,your team have had reasonable success in the last 7 seasons , so what is it

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 25 Oct 2010, 08:09:38 pm
he,s proved nowt yet,he,s only played in the worst league there is,as was proved when he played for town when a poor featherstone team battered them.

Proved nowt??? Junior international with the Aussies Schoolboys.... Young Player of the year......

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 25 Oct 2010, 08:19:43 pm
when will town ever learn? you cant spend your way to the top,you might as well stay in the bottom tier,win a few games  and keep the 3 to 4 hundred  happy

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #27 on: 25 Oct 2010, 08:58:22 pm

Proved nowt??? Junior international with the Aussies Schoolboys.... Young Player of the year......

Take no notice of red white and blue, he's a bnp supporter who goes around the various forums trying to stir things.   I doubt he's ever been to a rugby league game.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 25 Oct 2010, 09:06:08 pm
when will town ever learn? you cant spend your way to the top,you might as well stay in the bottom tier,win a few games  and keep the 3 to 4 hundred  happy

Obviously Haven didn't learn from Towns mistakes during the 90's... :nod:

Offline hhaavveenn

• Academy Signing
Reply #29 on: 25 Oct 2010, 09:25:31 pm
I'm a huge haven fan but it would off been good to get jared stack on board. And just to add melbourne storm the best team in the world nearly and playing just under nrl, red blue White you kidding youself this kid has proved nowt haha