HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

jarad stack

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 26 Oct 2010, 06:24:00 am
to be honest he wouldnt have to be owt special to get player of the year at town would he?anybody that gets mom automatically goes foward for it!!if stack was any good sl teams would deffo snapped him up as would champ sides,wether town tried their hardest or not to keep him.we will see how good he is come 26th december
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 26 Oct 2010, 07:16:39 am
town are signing players that want to play for town not because theres nowt better for them. mcavoy was the only one of your team that was offered to go anywhere else the  :tip:rest of the heap had no other option. now just rudd on board and were sorted

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 26 Oct 2010, 07:26:37 am
we.ll see how much of a heap you say we are  donkey head,so your saying stack doesnt want to better himself ? do me a favour not everyone wants to play for town.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 26 Oct 2010, 08:37:57 am
just the ambitous ones and the ones with a pulse tane  :D :D
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 08:45:49 am by donkey wonky »

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 26 Oct 2010, 08:51:39 am
keith,why should you dictate as to which party i shoulds vote for,whether it be the bnp or any other party,and have  stirred things up?you want to look at your own sad lot for doing that,but you,ve proved one thing and that is the fact if there ever was a west cumbrian team it would be dictated by the inflated ego,s from  the donkey park  officials,and thats why a lot of haven people wouldnt want it.
as for me not seeinh much rugby league ,your quite correct,well i havent seen much rugby at donkey park,but seen plenty on the recre.
two coalitions in one year,tory/liberals        haven/barrow reseves

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #35 on: 26 Oct 2010, 09:17:03 am
to be honest he wouldnt have to be owt special to get player of the year at town would he?anybody that gets mom automatically goes foward for it!!if stack was any good sl teams would deffo snapped him up as would champ sides,wether town tried their hardest or not to keep him.we will see how good he is come 26th december

The lad was recognised by his fellow pro's as being one of the best forwards in that league by being voted into the Championship 1 Dream Team for 2010. He's a good player and I for one would have welcomed him to the Recre.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 26 Oct 2010, 12:54:34 pm
well i for one dont rate him

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #37 on: 26 Oct 2010, 01:07:36 pm
Can this post now be closed as it's getting pretty boring reading. Ok, the reason behind the post initially was to question who he would sign for, now we know where he is going then I don't see anyh point in bringing it up. He's re-signed for Town, good news for them, and, as he wasn't with us to start then it's no loss to us. Let's move on with a topic that's more positive for Haven and is much more interesting.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 26 Oct 2010, 02:05:55 pm
haven warrior if the threads arent to your liking you dont like it if you dont like the so called boring posts dont read them :shake:
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 02:35:19 pm by chocbluegold »

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 26 Oct 2010, 02:08:36 pm
I think that if we had the mentality that if these threads go off track they need to be locked -

There wouldn't be many left open.

Haven Warrior does have a point though but regardless how many times its mentioned people still wander off track and turn most good posts sour.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #40 on: 26 Oct 2010, 04:56:58 pm
haven warrior if the threads arent to your liking you dont like it if you dont like the so called boring posts dont read them :shake:

Well Choccy, if I was that marvellous or more to the point pyschic then I would be able to avoid all posts that appear boring, but like everyone else on here I don't know they're boring until I have read them.  All I am saying is I can't understand why folk keep going on and on about a topic that seems to be going nowhere. At the start it was a fair post and was worth reading, now it is dead meat, so bury it.  I'm sure that your not short of another topic to start.  ;)
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #41 on: 26 Oct 2010, 05:16:48 pm

Thats a shame cos I hear he speaks highly of you......

:tip:

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 26 Oct 2010, 06:28:16 pm

Thats a shame cos I hear he speaks highly of you......

:tip:
no doubt

Offline GETEMONSIDE

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 26 Oct 2010, 07:32:32 pm
Well get your head out of your backside!
He was recognised by fellow players, who voted him the best young player they played against.
Think I might respect their opinion a little more than yours! :shake:
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 08:47:36 pm by GETEMONSIDE »

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #44 on: 26 Oct 2010, 07:37:18 pm
im entitled to my opinion and that is i dont rate him from what ive seen of him. >:( no need to swear .i dont care if he was recognised by wally lewis
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 07:39:07 pm by chocbluegold »