Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 05 Mar 2007, 04:27:34 pm
well from what ive read he didnt didnt spit on anybody
haven till i die

Offline taylor90

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 05 Mar 2007, 04:30:24 pm
i wasnt even spitting i wanted 2 watch the match but someone who i dont no much was just biting the cup from where u get ur tea in n spitting it out then the stewerd said e was spitting

Offline havenproud

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 05 Mar 2007, 05:04:27 pm
If the stewards have made a mistake forgeting who it was it would be a good thing to do what some pubs do and take a picture with a digi camera and putting on a board of shame near the gates that way they know who,s out and in.
just a thought !!

the photos taken are only supposed to be used for the pub watch schemes and the banning lists associated with these schemes. pubs and offies are not aloud to show these, they are for staff use only, as showing them or even listing names in public is against, personal privacy laws, and a breech of human rights!! stupid but its the law unfortunately!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 05 Mar 2007, 06:24:19 pm
oh right,even if there was no name to the pic? ???  even if not it still would be handy for the stewards to have them less mistakes made.
i can remember the whitehaven news put pictures in of some chavs who where banned out of the town maybe there was asbo,s  on them tho.

Offline havenproud

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 05 Mar 2007, 08:53:14 pm
well i just kno they r the rules for pubs clubs and shops. it may be different for public places such as the rec. but i would gues that they had asbos and the court said they should be published.
however i could be wrong if i am sorry!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 06 Mar 2007, 10:49:29 am
your probs right but the pics would come in handy for the stewards even if only they had them.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 06 Mar 2007, 03:55:34 pm
im sure if these fans who have been kicked out for 3 matches should have a meeten with one of the haven officials you cannot ban somebody just there and then without proper warning or a meeting it defies the whole point some fans maybe tarnished with the same brush when they have done nothing wrong what so ever and if i got a 3 match ban for doing nothing id be rather frustrated but i would go to the match by myself than miss it

Think you will find that the club can ban anyone who they see as a threat to others enjoying the game.  I never heard of this till today but am afraid that if people intend to misbehave then they will be thrown out. If this guy who is accused of spitting did'nt do it then that is a bit baffling.  If someone spits you cant miss it by the action they would do.  We have just spent the last 3 weeks chastising the town stewards for NOT doing anything, and had a go at our stewards for not doing thier job. Cant havre it both ways.  As haven hora says go to the game on your own or if you go with a gang make sure you cant be accused of doing anything by behaveing yourself.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 06 Mar 2007, 04:06:54 pm
If the stewards have made a mistake forgeting who it was it would be a good thing to do what some pubs do and take a picture with a digi camera and putting on a board of shame near the gates that way they know who,s out and in.
just a thought !!

the photos taken are only supposed to be used for the pub watch schemes and the banning lists associated with these schemes. pubs and offies are not aloud to show these, they are for staff use only, as showing them or even listing names in public is against, personal privacy laws, and a breech of human rights!! stupid but its the law unfortunately!!
The ground is actually covered by the pubwatch scheme so the stewards who are classed as staff could use them.

Offline haven-rule-4-ev@

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 06 Mar 2007, 04:56:02 pm
listen up because im sick of this me and my friend wer going to the match we saw someone else and ended up going with them and when we where refused entry i was disgraced because i am not a 'ass' who goes to the matches looking for trouble as plenty of people who i used to go the matches would know, and im not here to sit at home and listen to the game on the radio i was born to watch haven and i will continue doing this until i die and as most fans know if they now me i am a fan that will stay with the haven but 1 problem this year is that im playing rugby myself and i cant do both so i am unfortunatly missing most away games and have most probly lost me seat on the supporters bus. as a result of this i am angry after being banned

i ask u this would u like to go to the game this sunday and have the stuartz say no u where standing near some one who was spitting you have a 3 match ban now move on how would you feel? think about that
« Last Edit: 06 Mar 2007, 05:12:39 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

havenchamps2005

Reply #24 on: 06 Mar 2007, 08:41:10 pm
id say well if you saw me standing there fair enough see you in 3 games time

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 06 Mar 2007, 08:58:29 pm
there fair enough if he was the one spitting or pretending to spit or even joining in laughing at some one doing it but to get 3 match ban for standing near someone doing that is unfair
haven till i die

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #26 on: 07 Mar 2007, 01:19:39 pm
 I have it from my Lad (who was with these lot at the Barrow game) that what was accused of them and what actually happened were two totally different things. 2 of my best friends are stewards and they have not said anything to me about it ! He has explained the scenario to me and i think it sounds as though horseplay between mates has been spotted at the exact wrong time and it has been presumed to be something more serious.

No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

havenchamps2005

Reply #27 on: 07 Mar 2007, 01:37:56 pm
something that gets on my nerves at haven games i

and its always in the kells end  >:(
you get lasses aged from 10-12  and there meeting lads at the game but have no interest in the game and then they start running round and squealing there heads off knocking into people  and your like im trying to watch the game no you  >:(

Offline haven-rule-4-ev@

• Academy Signing
Reply #28 on: 08 Mar 2007, 03:17:21 pm
well thank you for your reply's bt i stand at the popular side and have done for 10 years and you will normally see me banging the drum with parky, jonty, and others but the thing that has got me p***** off is the fact that i had no participent in this scenario and at least 2 stewartz now that i never but yet they refused me entry to the ground and that is not right at all.

I would also like to say they dont ban the fans that are my age or younger and yet i see them drinken nearly every game but yet they still go in every game and continue there drinking but i dont drink at the games neither do i spit at the fans.
the only thing im guilty of is shouting for whitehaven and if you are going to ban fans for cheering then im sorry but your not going to have many fans coing to the games