HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Well done..........Bradford!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
on: 26 Feb 2007, 07:24:02 pm
each time the liars get beat i am going to post a well done message to their opponents!!<meant to start it after warrington game, so well done wire!>

this weeks EXTRA special well done goes to the liars coach's former club, the ones he walked out on last season!  so very well done,

BRADFORD BULLS, WE SALUTE YOU!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2007, 09:20:47 pm
this is my olny downfall with u gordon! why bother about wigan so much when bradford and saints do it every season! and cas did it to us?

why dont u rant about the others?
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2007, 09:34:58 pm
rob, when did saints, bradford, castleford hull leigh workington, seaton rangers u12's or any other rl club buy a player off us and part of the deal was to send their 1st team up here for a pre season friendly, only for them to tell lies and not send them up, the damn coach couldnt even be bothered to represent his club!
oh no, not good enough for chewy gob noble,he had to be on telly didnt he?

thats why i'm gonna carry on ALL SEASON!

so good luck to any team who has to play liars rlfc, especially if u get klein reffing, u'll need it!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

havenchamps2005

Reply #3 on: 26 Feb 2007, 10:10:04 pm
well said puppetmaster
who else needs to break the salary cap 2 seasons in a row to stay in sl would that be wigan
i still cant understand this
cas applied for a work permit for dobson got turned down by the rfl
wigan applied 3 days later and got one what changed in 3 days?

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2007, 11:06:16 pm
well saying that yeh! i am discusted myself in wigans behaviour! but we did take the full gate!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 28 Feb 2007, 09:36:30 am
haven champs cas broke the salary cap as well as wigan in the year they beat us in the g.f so get your anti wigan goggles off and look at things closer to home.
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 28 Feb 2007, 09:41:48 am
puppet master thats about as funny as gout .why would you want workington to sign one of our players and promise to bring the first team to us . ?? that certainly would put a lot of talent on show wouldnt it
« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2007, 09:45:31 am by silver shadow »
NO PAIN NO GAIN

havenchamps2005

Reply #7 on: 28 Feb 2007, 11:00:52 am
silver shadow
who got more points deducted for breaking the cap through out the season wigan
cas broke the cap in the play offs they didnt break it through the season
hence wigan getting more points deducted and being fined alot more than cas

i do not like wigan they have to cheat at everything they do and they have got ashley clown on the pay roll

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 28 Feb 2007, 03:43:43 pm
haven champs i agree that ashley klein is the worst ref in sl but he is as bad for wigan as anyone else . yes they cheated and they nearly paid the price for it. and as for cas only cheating in the play offs ? is that not when it mattered most to haven cos i think we were in those play offs wern't we???? as i said earlier there are too many people with anti wigan goggles on that are missing the point in many respects. maybe because they are the biggest and most famous club in the world. thats why people who dont support man u . hate them as well
NO PAIN NO GAIN

havenchamps2005

Reply #9 on: 28 Feb 2007, 04:25:50 pm
got to disagree i think saints are now the biggest and most famous team in the world

everytime wigan have klein look at there penalty count compared to the other team it seems to favour wigan and they seem to get the crucial decsisons in a match when it matters

example wigan vs wakefield 2006  michael korkidas attempts a charge down he is commited to the challenge and cannot back out he just and so touchs the wigan kicker the wigan kicker goes down like an extra from platoon klein gives wigan the penalty and puts korkidas in the bin
and you know when klein wil give wigan a penalty they will be under pressure and looking tired and he wil do the other team for offside/ ripping the ball out/not standing square/holding down
« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2007, 04:30:14 pm by havenchamps2005 »

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 28 Feb 2007, 05:10:39 pm
st who???
NO PAIN NO GAIN

havenchamps2005

Reply #11 on: 28 Feb 2007, 05:12:57 pm
st helens have you not heard

well firstly they won the challenge cup in 2006
then they won the super league grand final
then the won the world club challenge just last week
and are classed as the most succesful team in the super league era

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 28 Feb 2007, 05:50:35 pm
and one thing you forgot about .their fans all bite the worm like massive codfish  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
NO PAIN NO GAIN

havenchamps2005

Reply #13 on: 28 Feb 2007, 05:58:33 pm
im not a saints fan  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EASY EASY EASY hook line and sinker silver shadow

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 28 Feb 2007, 06:01:54 pm
well good on ya me old marra
NO PAIN NO GAIN