HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

john patrick

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #45 on: 11 Dec 2010, 04:20:55 pm
it would be a massive shock if town re-signed tutty,ive heard reasons why town wouldnt take him back,but think its unfair to say as im not 100% sure if true.as for john patrick,i think hes a good player but will only be cover for mossop and low.and as for broady,there is no chance town can afford his wage demands,as jacko,matty and stack will already be on large wages,we also have the best full back in the league so why would we want another one.broady is class but i would be dissapointed if we stumped carters growth as a player by replacing him with an older man who has 2 seasons left at best.

I think you might find that Carter will be our number 6, wonky.  ;) ;) ;)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #46 on: 11 Dec 2010, 04:47:10 pm
really hope tunstall goes to town again,they deserve him :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #47 on: 13 Dec 2010, 10:45:50 am
I think tutty would of been better with a few  games. The only time he played well was for the 2nd team once or twice. I think towns half backs will be kaighan and bamber then holt when he finishes his rugby union commitments. When town played hunslet last year they planned to bring carter to 6 when hunslet were getting tired and move lebbon to fullback witch is not a bad option but carter got injured early on. I think town have put a good team together this year with some depth in your back-line. I think it will be us town and swinton near the top of the league and scorpions as an out side bet