HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

BBC Question time at Wukinten next week.

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
on: 28 Jan 2011, 02:31:10 pm
BBC Question time at Wukinten next week, 3rd Feb.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/question_time/3117500.stm
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

ca28

Reply #1 on: 28 Jan 2011, 03:25:05 pm
I'm sure that they will translators and sub titles to translate our west Cumbrian twang  ;)

I hope questions are asked about the proposed new dump. We have already rejected the idea once.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 28 Jan 2011, 05:49:26 pm
It's at the Lakes College, Lillyhall, so halfway house for both towns.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 29 Jan 2011, 10:32:48 am
theres a question id like answered if anyone is going
"why do we need all these political parties and why have a house of lords paying out millions in wages for nowt?when there could just be a committee of say twelve figure heads running the country"!
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 29 Jan 2011, 10:41:51 am
"why do we need all these political parties and why have a house of lords paying out millions in wages for nowt?when there could just be a committee of say twelve figure heads running the country"!

That would be to easy, pluss where would you the toffs get their money from then?????
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 29 Jan 2011, 10:42:35 am

Okay, so you're off to live in North Korea are you? :)
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 29 Jan 2011, 11:07:59 am

Okay, so you're off to live in North Korea are you? :)
?
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 29 Jan 2011, 03:02:17 pm
In a way choccy is right.    Why do we elect someone to go to the House of Commons to represent us and in anything of any importance they always follow the "party" line that they are told to follow even if it is not in our areas best interests.

Too many MP's are mere puppets for the political party whose banner they carry to get through many stupid and unnecessary regulations, laws, etc.

ca28

Reply #8 on: 29 Jan 2011, 04:07:21 pm
In a way choccy is right.    Why do we elect someone to go to the House of Commons to represent us and in anything of any importance they always follow the "party" line that they are told to follow even if it is not in our areas best interests.

Too many MP's are mere puppets for the political party whose banner they carry to get through many stupid and unnecessary regulations, laws, etc.

Never mind them, there is one institution that has ruined GB, and that is the EU. The sooner we remove ourselves from that club tand wasting all them billions on subsidising the French and Italians

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 29 Jan 2011, 04:22:55 pm
well said choccy im with you 100% now theres a sentence i didnt ever think i would ever write  :D
You can change this a 1000 times it still borrrrrrrrrrring

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 29 Jan 2011, 05:21:06 pm
if tunisia and egypt can do it why can't cumbria?, lets start by making a compulsory purchase back on our water, keith for pm, haven 94 for chancellor and choccy for  speaker of the house.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 29 Jan 2011, 05:34:44 pm
here here  :D :D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 29 Jan 2011, 08:44:21 pm
When do we start  :D :D

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 29 Jan 2011, 09:06:23 pm
we need to get some sort of order i say ORDER first :D :D

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 30 Jan 2011, 04:37:12 am
whos going? What day is it on!