HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

BBC Question time at Wukinten next week.

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 30 Jan 2011, 08:43:43 am
i think the man in the pink shirt will be there, no not you sir, yes you sir with the pink shirt  and the bottle of white lightning cider.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 30 Jan 2011, 09:59:07 am
we need to get some sort of order i say ORDER first :D :D

Ha ha ha, pure class! :D :D :D
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 31 Jan 2011, 12:35:55 pm
whos going? What day is it on!
Raymond starkey (mayor of workington) that bloke who walks round whitehaven saying awight to everyone (mayor of whitehaven) gary hewer (mayor of distington) well i hope so anyway  :)
You can change this a 1000 times it still borrrrrrrrrrring

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 31 Jan 2011, 02:34:39 pm
whos going? What day is it on!
Raymond starkey (mayor of workington) that bloke who walks round whitehaven saying awight to everyone (mayor of whitehaven) gary hewer (mayor of distington) well i hope so anyway  :)
I am going to tape it,with some of the calibre that is going to be on the show it will look like they have just come from the Mississippi back waters.I wonder why they have chosen workington, theres not much going on here apart from the Saturday night booze crawl around the circuit of the pubs, and of course our two esteemed ex criminals who are also on the council has local councilours for moss bay and mooreclose(correct me if i am wrong),i cannot think that they will get many questions from the audience so they will have there work cut out to finish the show,i hope Mr R.....son decides to not streak on the television just like he has done a few times at town(funny,yes)but not on the box.O my god. :o :o :o :-[ :-[ :bow:

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 31 Jan 2011, 02:44:56 pm
for the first time ever there will be a half time break on the show when our local councilor henry wurmstrupp will go head to head with dick razz on the duelling banjos, introduced by world champion gollerer of rubbish rob romano so tape up your windows folks.

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 31 Jan 2011, 02:47:59 pm
it's a pity it was not broadcast on wednesday mickey d could have walked around the studio with the  national lottery results on his board.

Offline wreckry

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 31 Jan 2011, 03:08:28 pm
just hope one of the first questions isnt"whats thou lookin at assa" :D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 31 Jan 2011, 04:04:19 pm
It's the first time that Question Time have held auditions for the audience.   They are giving elocution lessons to some to make the numbers up.  :D :D :D
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 31 Jan 2011, 06:16:54 pm
it's a pity it was not broadcast on wednesday mickey d could have walked around the studio with the  national lottery results on his board.
:D :D :D

ca28

Reply #24 on: 03 Feb 2011, 10:54:28 pm
Hmm not to many West Cumbrian accents on't TV  :witch:

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 04 Feb 2011, 07:22:33 am
no i didnt see any faces from distington in there but then again most of us where in the car park pinching the radios and wheels off the panels cars  :D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #26 on: 04 Feb 2011, 12:48:16 pm

Not until the very end.   Who was that?    I'm pleased he spoke at the end and not the beginning or it might have been embarrassing.    That young female Professor was doing my head in playing to the audience all the time and so big-headed with it, "If you let me speak I'm an econonmist and know what I'm talking about".   I saw 3 people that I could identify and they all were people with "connections" to local councils or other bodies.   
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!