Offline henbeckhill

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 08 Feb 2011, 08:06:11 pm
Any scorers?

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 08 Feb 2011, 08:24:57 pm
Stack x 2 and McGoff for Town, Palfrey and McAvoy for Haven.

For full coverage visit www.loverugbyleague.com/livescores

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 08 Feb 2011, 08:36:43 pm
Who the hell's the ref??? He's doing a damn good job in piggy backing Town up the field. He's crippling Haven left, right and centre. Is their indiscipline as bad as it appears on the radio or is it the ref being a right ******???
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 08 Feb 2011, 08:38:53 pm
Ref is James Child

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 08 Feb 2011, 08:49:15 pm
Seems to me like a child could do a better job! It's every time Town get possession that he penalises Haven.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 08 Feb 2011, 08:52:01 pm
Seems to me like a child could do a better job! It's every time Town get possession that he penalises Haven.

If Cox aint complaining then it must be deserved marra
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 08 Feb 2011, 09:33:22 pm
well iv just got back from the game and iv never seen anything like the 80 mins iv just watched haven rarely got out our half and when we did we struggled to get any momentum as we just were never let into the game by a certain ref and i normally dont complain about the refs but jesus he needs reported to the rfl as iv never seen a ref blow a whistle so much it was a discrace to watch he gave town everything on a silver platter he even let the linesman give a convertion that was about a foot wide to top things off now i dont no how much town paid him or what bet he had on wid town but he made damn well sure they won and gave haven nothing until the last 5 mins. penalty count 35 to 7 to town all i can say is GAME SET MATCH JAMES CHILD AND TOWN very angry haven fan well discusted fan the ref ruined the game full stop and before town fans come on here gloating il just say dont bother uv got nowt to gloat about and u no am right haven played a game fairly and got beat by town and two officials nowt to be proud about

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 08 Feb 2011, 09:37:02 pm
well iv just got back from the game and iv never seen anything like the 80 mins iv just watched haven rarely got out our half and when we did we struggled to get any momentum as we just were never let into the game by a certain ref and i normally dont complain about the refs but jesus he needs reported to the rfl as iv never seen a ref blow a whistle so much it was a discrace to watch he gave town everything on a silver platter he even let the linesman give a convertion that was about a foot wide to top things off now i dont no how much town paid him or what bet he had on wid town but he made damn well sure they won and gave haven nothing until the last 5 mins. penalty count 35 to 7 to town all i can say is GAME SET MATCH JAMES CHILD AND TOWN very angry haven fan well discusted fan the ref ruined the game full stop and before town fans come on here gloating il just say dont bother uv got nowt to gloat about and u no am right haven played a game fairly and got beat by town and two officials nowt to be proud about

Was that the official count? 35-7?

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 08 Feb 2011, 09:40:08 pm
not official mate but i would say im not far off its was not a game of rugby it was lectures and punishment for us we done nowt wrong but u cant beat the ref

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 08 Feb 2011, 09:42:56 pm
with 10 mins to go the guy beside me said it was 24-4 the pen count,having gave use 1 pen in the first 30 mins of the second half he then gave us 6 in the last 8 mins what a joke, we need to sort out our discipline but some of them were just a joke and town made the most of it .We had 5 runs with the ball in the first 20 mins(not 5 sets 5 runs 5 tackles in total) and with all that ball we still out scored them 4 tries to 3.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 08 Feb 2011, 09:43:25 pm
not official mate but i would say im not far off its was not a game of rugby it was lectures and punishment for us we done nowt wrong but u cant beat the ref

One word Discipline

HW