HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Whitehaven v Blackpool your views on the game

Maca · 23 · 2268

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
on: 04 Mar 2007, 04:38:38 pm
Well done all the lads from ,jacko maden rudd maca +sice great kicking from duffy and calvs tries all in all a great performance in the conditions.Well done Scott T  MOTM . what does everyone else think of todays game ??? ??? ??? ???
who was your Motm?

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 04 Mar 2007, 05:09:39 pm
yeah well done some good performances in bad conditions i just hope we don't get to carried away cos it was only blackpool.i'd go for flapper or macca for mom.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 04 Mar 2007, 05:19:35 pm
Well  done.  a  very  much  improved  performance  in  tough  condition's.  

Teare  got  MOTM  but  several  were  in  with  a shout. Good  to  see  Maden  back  and  judging  by  his  performance  Smith    should  keep  the  13  jersey. Duffy  was  class  and  it  was nice  to  see  Calvert  get  the  1st  of  what  will  be  many  hat-tricks  this  season. Fletcher  again  took  some  stopping.

Blackpool  to  their credit  kept  working  but  if  we  can  keep  playing  like  this  another  good  season  is  in  store.

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #3 on: 04 Mar 2007, 05:28:43 pm
i hope we keep the same 17 for next week.it shouldn't change but if lester is back no doubt dr will stick him in 

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 04 Mar 2007, 05:32:38 pm
i hope we keep the same 17 for next week.it shouldn't change but if lester is back no doubt dr will stick him in 

if lester is fit then its mattys turn to be rested ...
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 04 Mar 2007, 05:37:21 pm
brillant match today think teare was awesome #

how come everyone has thought duffy was class he done nothing

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
Reply #6 on: 04 Mar 2007, 05:40:53 pm
mom for me was mcavoy
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 04 Mar 2007, 06:15:50 pm

if lester is fit then its mattys turn to be rested ...

With that performance today, the best Lester could expect next week would be a place on the bench. Aaron Smith had probale one of his best games today, Matty and Sice both played well. I dont think myself DR sees Lester has one of his 9s, maybe im wrong. Great all round game, but how can we like that in appaling conditions, but play awful amd i mean awful at Blackpool.

TW

havenchamps2005

Reply #8 on: 04 Mar 2007, 06:24:52 pm
like ive been saying for the first half of the season smith should be 13 and he proved that today sice 9 matty off the bench
lester should be made to come back through the u21s and find form then possibley come back in
broadbent put in a captains knock aswell but smith was mom for me

Offline broadbentsno1fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 04 Mar 2007, 07:00:28 pm
coudnt make the match 2day becuse i was in bed with flu but from what iv heard and read on here it sounds like the boys played very well in bad conditions and could any1 tell me who was captain 2day?

havenchamps2005

Reply #10 on: 04 Mar 2007, 07:05:21 pm
broadbent

Offline broadbentsno1fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 04 Mar 2007, 07:08:57 pm
thanks havenchamps2005.i was gutted i couldnt go to the game

havenchamps2005

Reply #12 on: 04 Mar 2007, 07:10:10 pm
didnt miss much marra they were poor haven played the conditions well
aaron smith was immense at 13
mcavoy proved he is one of the best centres at the club
maden was class as was broadbent fletcher played well

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #13 on: 04 Mar 2007, 07:14:29 pm
Im sorry but smith is a hooker and he is our best hooker he isn't a loose forward because he can control a game from playing hooker.

havenchamps2005

Reply #14 on: 04 Mar 2007, 07:18:54 pm
like i said ryan watch the gf 2005 video or dvd
smith started at 9 and was doing nothing he then moved to 13 and controlled the game and ripped haven to bits along with brad davis

watch his tapes of bradford games in the wcc he started at 9 wasnt doing to well they moved him to 13 and he got 1 or 2 tries and controlled the game
so his past record of playing 13 is very good