HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline haven-rule-4-ev@

• Academy Signing
on: 04 Mar 2007, 08:29:48 pm
well i was horrified wen i was refused entry to the whitehaven ground today
i am a true fan n have stood by them for 10 years as i am only 15 i fink that i can say that i am a fan n was furious wen i was told that i have a 3 match ban because some one hu i hardly nw pretended to spit on his friend
it had nothing to do with me bt yet i gt a 3 match ban that is terrible

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 04 Mar 2007, 08:43:05 pm
wel sme ere as i am totally disgrace wid da stewards as dey r kicken pple out hu dun nofin at all as all i wanted d2 do is go n watch the match den we wer tld we wer banned 4 3 games n i was propa furious n sum stewards dnt even luk at wts appenin dey just watch da match as dey can watch it 4 nwt n get paid at da sme tym!

in english please
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline taylor90

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 04 Mar 2007, 08:53:53 pm
well same here as i am totally disgrace with the stewards as they are kicking people out who done nothing at all as all i wanted to do is go and watch the match then we were told we were banned for 3 games and i was propa furious n some stewards dont even look at what is  happenin they just watch the match as they can watch it for nothing and get paid at the same time!

Online Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 04 Mar 2007, 09:17:48 pm
listen up ..... whatever people you have working in that ground know nothing :| .... a 3 game ban for doing nothing :| sum1 else got kicked out last week and now were payin tthe price :| its pathetic ...... get it sorted or were gonna take this to someone higher up !!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 04 Mar 2007, 09:46:33 pm
i was told off one of the stewards, that 7 people were refused admission today after an incident involving spitting at barrow fans last sunday, one of which it is known didn't do anything but was with the lads who did spit, i didnt see the incident so cant comment, but if it did happen then you are lucky to be getting only a 3 match ban!
i wouldnt let you in again
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven-rule-4-ev@

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 04 Mar 2007, 09:58:20 pm
well i wud just like to say although it may have looked as though he was spitting at the fans he didnt bt he was saw n thrown out although it is nt ryt that we r punished for the actions of that 1 person

i didnt see any one else spit bt if they did they cant have been wid me because although i went in wid a group i was only with 4 of them n i had no part in the actions made by the fan who was removed from the ground because i didnt nw the lad until that day who was frown out

havenchamps2005

Reply #6 on: 04 Mar 2007, 10:43:35 pm
i didnt think haven could ban anyone from the ground as it is not there ground and it belongs to the miners and is only rented to whitehaven rlfc  ???

anyways i dont condone spitting in any sport so if you did it or not you were cited and dealt with well done stewards doing your jobs unlike the town stewards

Offline taylor90

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 04 Mar 2007, 10:51:06 pm
i dont like spitting either but the true reason is that he didnt spit to start wid as all we wer doing was chanting for haven den a barrow women in front of us sed to the stewerds that we wer swearing then we had stewerds wid us all match long then i seen someone get kicked out for no reason

havenchamps2005

Reply #8 on: 04 Mar 2007, 11:31:25 pm
genrally speaking marra there shouldnt be any swearing on the stand either yes the odd words slip out but if someone is doing it on purpose they should be kicked out aswell

like today in the kells end a young lad who was warned last week for swearing shouted

smash the fat b****** when blackpool were attacking and as the ground was silent everyone heard it silly lad

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 05 Mar 2007, 01:53:32 pm
im sure if these fans who have been kicked out for 3 matches should have a meeten with one of the haven officials you cannot ban somebody just there and then without proper warning or a meeting it defies the whole point some fans maybe tarnished with the same brush when they have done nothing wrong what so ever and if i got a 3 match ban for doing nothing id be rather frustrated but i would go to the match by myself than miss it

Offline taylor90

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 05 Mar 2007, 02:20:20 pm
i agree with u 2 last people who left comments exect the incident that happened last week the person that got kickd out wasnt there yestaday and we went to go in the stadium then we were told we had a 3 match ban and i was so furious i am a haven fan through and through as i have a haven tattoo but then that happend and the stewerds said it was the boards decision to ban us and i dont want to miss the workington match either as i think those matches are awesome

Offline haven-rule-4-ev@

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 05 Mar 2007, 02:47:08 pm
thank u for ur support as i nw it is wrong that we r punished especially wen u fink we missed a gd game for us against them, i thank those of you who see our point on this subject and i will be taking this further as i am not happy with the way that i was treat for what someone else did at the game and once again i am thankfull for your support

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 05 Mar 2007, 03:58:31 pm
If the stewards have made a mistake forgeting who it was it would be a good thing to do what some pubs do and take a picture with a digi camera and putting on a board of shame near the gates that way they know who,s out and in.
just a thought !!

Offline taylor90

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 05 Mar 2007, 04:09:33 pm
that is a brilliant idea i think they should do that so that no one loses out on watching a haven match

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 05 Mar 2007, 04:24:53 pm
well same here as i am totally disgrace with the stewards as they are kicking people out who done nothing at all as all i wanted to do is go and watch the match then we were told we were banned for 3 games and i was propa furious n some stewards dont even look at what is  happenin they just watch the match as they can watch it for nothing and get paid at the same time!
   u try spiting at someone in middle of king stret n u get more than 3 match ban of police . if u want to spit stay at home as all fans like u do is give the club a bad name its about time u acted your age !!!!!!!