HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

lee doran

Offline martin the viking

• Academy Signing
Reply #60 on: 01 Mar 2011, 04:11:14 pm
Lee Doran is one terrific player who will always give 110%. prone to an odd penalty (shouild suit you lot) but personally I would never have let him go. Top player Just glad he has a team to play for now.
Good luck Lee and thanks
should suit you lot whats all that about, we are no worse than any other team for giving penalties away including mighty weirdness :shake:

Chill my friend. He is a good player you should be made up to have him just wish we had never let him go.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #61 on: 01 Mar 2011, 04:12:45 pm
your loss is our gain mr viking should be the stand out forward in this division

Offline martin the viking

• Academy Signing
Reply #62 on: 01 Mar 2011, 04:16:09 pm
your loss is our gain mr viking should be the stand out forward in this division

I agree. Always gave his best and often played the full eighty minutes. Him and Paul Noone (now Oldham) made a great back row pair. Pity you didnt get him when he left barrow.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #63 on: 01 Mar 2011, 04:21:09 pm

I agree. Always gave his best and often played the full eighty minutes. Him and Paul Noone (now Oldham) made a great back row pair. Pity you didnt get him when he left barrow.

Aye both would have been nice

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #64 on: 01 Mar 2011, 05:17:37 pm
Grrrrreat signing. Well done the bod. Welcome aboard Lee.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #65 on: 02 Mar 2011, 09:50:59 am
Fantastic signing well done to the current BOD for bringing Lee to the rec hopefully we can bounce straight back up this year,i predict a good season ahead and also finally something for the fab fans to look forward to.

Xo-Lindsay-oX

Reply #66 on: 02 Mar 2011, 10:52:48 am
Looking forward to seeing him play tonight wether it is a short burst of the full 80, reckon he will be a great input to the team.