HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

results

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #30 on: 07 Mar 2011, 05:02:32 pm
Shame for the bloke.
:witch:shamefull after all the years he gave to you lot disgusting

What are you on?  Has it not occurred to you that BKM is showing compassion or is it just habit with you that you need to turn things into negativity all the time?
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 08 Mar 2011, 05:40:57 am
donkey wonkey, I would be more concerned about Towns result 20 - 4 up at halftime and didn't score a point in the second half and ending up getting beat 22 - 20 it appears that you may be having the same problems you had from last season, the team can only play the first half and fall apart the second half?
totally agree it is a worry but am sure we can try to sort it out this year .think you lot will win on sun cause they were not that hot ,the match was ours to lose and not them win. think you should walk away with that one if you up your tackling from the clip we saw on u tube of sats game it was a bit of a worry that you stood and watched a lot of the trys
« Last Edit: 08 Mar 2011, 07:20:46 am by donkey wonky »

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 08 Mar 2011, 05:44:14 am
Shame for the bloke.

What are you on?  Has it not occurred to you that BKM is showing compassion or is it just habit with you that you need to turn things into negativity all the time?
er i think you will find that it was boxer who made the comment and everyone knows his hate of ex haven players or ones that have come to town  :shake: :shake:so when he says shame for the bloke you know what he means
« Last Edit: 08 Mar 2011, 07:18:48 am by donkey wonky »

ca28

Reply #33 on: 08 Mar 2011, 07:49:44 am
Shame for the bloke.

er i think you will find that it was boxer who made the comment and everyone knows his hate of ex haven players or ones that have come to town  :shake: :shake:so when he says shame for the bloke you know what he means

Could yo not just give him the benefit of the doubt on this occassion ?

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 08 Mar 2011, 08:46:55 am
Shame for the bloke.

Could yo not just give him the benefit of the doubt on this occassion ?
:anybody but boxer with his hate of town no i know what he meant i would never wish harm on a player its a hard enough game without that coming into it
« Last Edit: 08 Mar 2011, 08:53:14 am by donkey wonky »

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #35 on: 08 Mar 2011, 11:10:29 am
you are just as bad town4me, :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

sorry tattie i disagree.Yes, i may defend town on here but i dont deliberatley attack haven. theres a difference. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 08 Mar 2011, 12:00:49 pm
oh no  ::)
We all know your skint but we didnt think it was that bad! Who was supposed to pay the bill! lets have none of these sub station stories eh lads 

thats a deliberate attack town4me on haven when it was not havens fault!!
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 08 Mar 2011, 12:08:57 pm
We all know your skint but we didnt think it was that bad! Who was supposed to pay the bill! lets have none of these sub station stories eh lads 

but it was,nt an attack on players unlike boxers against jacko

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #38 on: 08 Mar 2011, 01:37:57 pm

but it was,nt an attack on players unlike boxers against jacko

Donkey, you can read in it what you want!

Boxer said "Shame for the bloke."

If you think that is having a go at Jacko ,you are wearing them Blue and White blinkers, seems all you want to do is cause trouble.

HW

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #39 on: 08 Mar 2011, 01:47:29 pm
I find it quite sad that on the Town site there's been only 1 post in the last 24 hours yet there seems to be more topics get derailed by petty squabling between Town and Haven supporters on here than enough. If it wasn't so pathetic I'd find that quite amusing.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #40 on: 08 Mar 2011, 01:54:28 pm
I find it quite sad that on the Town site there's been only 1 post in the last 24 hours yet there seems to be more topics get derailed by petty squabling between Town and Haven supporters on here than enough. If it wasn't so pathetic I'd find that quite amusing.

Maybe we should go on their Forum and discuss Haven in peace, as they do not seem to want to use thier own forum :)

HW

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #41 on: 08 Mar 2011, 01:57:22 pm

Maybe we should go on their Forum and discuss Haven in peace, as they do not seem to want to use thier own forum :)

HW

:D :D :D

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #42 on: 08 Mar 2011, 02:33:26 pm

HW
very true :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #43 on: 08 Mar 2011, 03:03:56 pm
donkey wonkey, I would be more concerned about Towns result 20 - 4 up at halftime and didn't score a point in the second half and ending up getting beat 22 - 20 it appears that you may be having the same problems you had from last season, the team can only play the first half and fall apart the second half?
totally agree it is a worry but am sure we can try to sort it out this year .think you lot will win on sun cause they were not that hot ,the match was ours to lose and not them win. think you should walk away with that one if you up your tackling from the clip we saw on u tube of sats game it was a bit of a worry that you stood and watched a lot of the trys

I think the fact that Town were 20 - 4 up at half-time (and it should have been more) hides the fact that Rochdale didn't play too badly and could easily have had 3 or 4 tries themselves with a littl e more composure on their part.   They either lost the ball or took the wrong options at vital times but in the second half they put that right and the tries came, albeit through some weak tackling by Town, so I wouldn't think of it as an easy game.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #44 on: 08 Mar 2011, 03:09:29 pm
wernt rochdale well behind at donny too the week before then came back to win?
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.