HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Season Tickets

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
on: 05 Mar 2007, 02:24:17 pm
For the first time this year, we bought 2 season tickets in the Grandstand.

Great I thought, didn't have to rush out of the bar to get a good seat.

What happened at Barrow game, people sat in our seats when we got there, why? Our names weren't on the seats.

Went and saw Barry Robson at ground last week, apparently names already on seats are still last years season ticket holders. Was promised by Barry that our names would be on seats for Blackpool match.

You can probably guess that they weren't and again there were people sat in our seats.

Is anyone else having this problem????????????

If the club can't look after their season ticket holders then they really are going down hill. Seems they just expect everyone to pay their money, but they don't really look after the fans.

Offline taylor90

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 05 Mar 2007, 02:44:32 pm
yeah i have because i had the problem 2 years ago and since that happened i havent got a season ticket because its a waste of money even though i support them as they havent sorted it out

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 06 Mar 2007, 04:43:23 pm
I would  have got 2 or 3 grandstand season tickets this year but not going to bother if they cant be botherd to put name tags on seats , a meen what does  it take to type out names and laminate them, next they,l ask to do your own lmao. :D :D

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2007, 07:22:51 am
Didnt think the season tickets counted until the season started??? The cup matches dont count do they?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #4 on: 07 Mar 2007, 11:06:44 am
 You get NRC home matches aswell as the 9 home league matches.
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 07 Mar 2007, 11:57:58 am
Hopefully someone from the club will be reading this thread.

Would welcome a response, seems if the club can get there act together they may actually sell more season tickets.

I actually e-mailed the club on Monday regarding the situation with my own season tickets for the grandstand, but haven't had the courtesay of a reply yet.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 07 Mar 2007, 01:40:29 pm
If you get no response do like any transaction and ask for your money back.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 08 Mar 2007, 04:39:36 pm
I would  have got 2 or 3 grandstand season tickets this year but not going to bother if they cant be botherd to put name tags on seats , a meen what does  it take to type out names and laminate them, next they,l ask to do your own lmao. :D :D

Strange as it may seem thats exactley what some people do  ;) anyone want theirs one let me know and it will be done.  Manc marra yours was done 2day
« Last Edit: 08 Mar 2007, 04:41:07 pm by champ »

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 09 Mar 2007, 04:04:54 pm
Credit where credit is due, I have had a personal e-mail from Des confirming that the situation has been rectified.

Thankyou.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 09 Mar 2007, 08:10:35 pm
WD the bod i,l be getting mine now  ;)

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #10 on: 10 Mar 2007, 07:20:24 pm
You get NRC home matches aswell as the 9 home league matches.

Thought only the childrens seson tickets got the NRC  matches home and away in not the adults?? Just looked at mine and it has'nt got them in. ??? ???

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #11 on: 10 Mar 2007, 08:01:00 pm
 Only the home matches in the NRC. Only Home league matches. I don't know about kids tickets but i thought they got all games home and away?  ???
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 11 Mar 2007, 04:23:10 am
The kids get home and away saves a fortune anyone that dont buy them is missing a good thing
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline kellsendlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 11 Mar 2007, 10:52:34 am
what are the ground voucher tickets for coz as i believe we dont get cc games and last year i had tickets left over
kids get home and away league and nrc but not cc i think

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #14 on: 11 Mar 2007, 01:13:26 pm
the kids get nrc home and away matches
the NL games home and away

but not cc games

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"