HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Barrow

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
on: 15 Mar 2011, 12:38:13 pm
According to tonights NW evening mail dessie as sacked schofield already they haven,t even played a league game yet !!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2011, 12:43:25 pm
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2011, 01:04:16 pm
that club is a joke, i hope they go under soon the dregs of cumbria lol,and super league ha they got more chance of a christmas card off the queen. blame des and players not garry he not had time 4 games is not long des your a fool
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 15 Mar 2011, 01:43:38 pm
Its not the club its the owner thats the problem. Great that he puts lots of money in but he wants to sign players he wants and pick the team  :witch:

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 15 Mar 2011, 01:45:44 pm
Its not the club its the owner thats the problem. Great that he puts lots of money in but he wants to sign players he wants and pick the team  :witch:

Dessie and ged ideal double act :nod:

Offline Nero

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 15 Mar 2011, 02:05:14 pm
They were League Champions & topped the table the season before last, not a bad record. After all it is his money.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 15 Mar 2011, 02:26:26 pm
be ok if you had a interview for a job with johnstone he knows his stuff :D :D
"There were a lot of good candidates but Garry and Nigel just had something extra. It was a gut feeling.  comments made to bbc by dessie johnstone
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 15 Mar 2011, 02:53:21 pm
he went for a big name instead of a good coach and he now has egg on his face,nobody will want to take that job on the way he runs things.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 15 Mar 2011, 04:14:50 pm
that club is a joke, i hope they go under soon the dregs of cumbria lol,and super league ha they got more chance of a christmas card off the queen. blame des and players not garry he not had time 4 games is not long des your a fool

entitled to your opinion but i think you're out of order, considering how close we came to going under i wouldnt wish it on any club.

perhaps from a haven view whats happening at barra is amusing in that dessie wants to run everything, but to wish a club to go under sorry but i hope barra fans dont think you are speaking for the majority of haven fans
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

ca28

Reply #10 on: 15 Mar 2011, 04:18:07 pm
Surely the away fans will be singing " Can we pick a team for you" at the flossies.

It's like an episode of blinkin Footballers wives down there at the moment.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 15 Mar 2011, 05:23:16 pm
Rumour is senior players weren't impressed ..
the only way is up.

Offline billwiff

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 15 Mar 2011, 05:31:47 pm
What a farce ,Des is power mad and on a big ego trip,he picks the team just like he did the season before last and that was a disaster.

ca28

Reply #13 on: 15 Mar 2011, 05:35:14 pm
What a farce ,Des is power mad and on a big ego trip,he picks the team just like he did the season before last and that was a disaster.

Good luck for this season, I hope a certain ex coach from this neck of the woods isn't your next choice of glove puppets or you'll be in trouble.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 15 Mar 2011, 06:19:51 pm
Has to be said whiffy it was a strange appointment.
Mind you gives some on here some joy in their lives.
the only way is up.