HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town crowds

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
on: 17 Mar 2011, 02:47:40 pm
I have noticed with town spending money on players they must of hoped for bigger crowds. I think Dave bowden might have to dig deep in his pocket this year

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2011, 02:50:08 pm
Speedway might help when it starts

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 17 Mar 2011, 02:52:30 pm
I have noticed with town spending money on players they must of hoped for bigger crowds. I think Dave bowden might have to dig deep in his pocket this year
hes nowt left after paying stokes off  :D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

ca28

Reply #3 on: 17 Mar 2011, 02:59:54 pm
Hmm,

Here's a song ive put on for all your WUM's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Offline townie

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2011, 03:00:24 pm
A few fans dont bother going till the league season starts so I expect a better crowd than previous matches.  Nice to see yet another topic about Town.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 17 Mar 2011, 03:08:13 pm
which league season speedways  :D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 17 Mar 2011, 03:10:29 pm
A few fans dont bother going till the league season starts so I expect a better crowd than previous matches.  Nice to see yet another topic about Town.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline wreckry

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 17 Mar 2011, 07:55:14 pm
thats what years in this division does,poor teams playing poor rugby,dont be surprised if havens gates decline gradually as well,it will take a while for both teams to start getting decent crowds again!

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 18 Mar 2011, 06:55:00 am
Heading for-9 next season.

Offline HI No Silver

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 18 Mar 2011, 08:01:07 am
It took years of mediocrity for the crowds to get to this level. Going to watch your team is a habit, when that habit is broken I guess for some they would take some tempting back.
What should be of concern to yourselves is the fact that you were down to 400 last season after one bad season, which followed several years of relative success (for Haven that is ::))
Once again thanks for your concern regarding all matters Town.  8)

Offline Nero

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 18 Mar 2011, 11:26:18 am
Does that mean Whitehaven haven't spent anything on players then this season?

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 18 Mar 2011, 01:26:07 pm
It took years of mediocrity for the crowds to get to this level. Going to watch your team is a habit, when that habit is broken I guess for some they would take some tempting back.
What should be of concern to yourselves is the fact that you were down to 400 last season after one bad season, which followed several years of relative success (for Haven that is ::))
Once again thanks for your concern regarding all matters Town.  8)
town have been down to 300 since that magical 5 yr rolling plan was put in place

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 18 Mar 2011, 04:16:36 pm
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 18 Mar 2011, 04:31:57 pm
pity them 1000 wont come thru the gates tho keith ;)

ca28

Reply #14 on: 18 Mar 2011, 04:37:16 pm
Lets be honest here, both team have pathetic crowds for a so called rugby league hotbed.