HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town crowds

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #45 on: 22 Mar 2011, 11:37:11 am
our crowds wont dip below 700 this season i reckon and most will hit 1000 when we continue winning
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #46 on: 24 Mar 2011, 10:51:35 am
you might be right choccy but i think 1k is a bit optomistic for this league. you'd have to be right up the top of the league to get that many.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #47 on: 24 Mar 2011, 10:55:05 am
watch this space just coz you cant scrape 400
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #48 on: 24 Mar 2011, 11:01:04 am
watch this space just coz you cant scrape 400

Must disagree with you there chocky, they do scrape 400 pretty regularly  :D :D

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #49 on: 24 Mar 2011, 11:07:01 am
473 on sunday V. Oldham choccy  :D. i'll worry though when you can attack us on the pitch instead  of having a go at our crowds which is all you can do at the moment. thats why our crowds are a big issue to you choccy ;D

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #50 on: 24 Mar 2011, 11:09:15 am
Think another prob town as is their sunday football league kicks off same time as rugby so maybe crowds will pick up once football seasons finished

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #51 on: 24 Mar 2011, 11:10:31 am
your crowds are and have been pathetic compared to ours and we still have better crowds than you.when you play the likes of skolars or gateshead you,ll be lucky to get 400.as for your team i aint worried one bit about town.we will be in the playoffs come end of season thats all i bother about,leaving you lot behind in this league again :D :D :D :D   

Offline Nero

• Academy Signing
Reply #52 on: 24 Mar 2011, 02:52:56 pm
your crowds are and have been pathetic compared to ours and we still have better crowds than you.when you play the likes of skolars or gateshead you,ll be lucky to get 400.as for your team i aint worried one bit about town.we will be in the playoffs come end of season thats all i bother about,leaving you lot behind in this league again :D :D :D :D
Whitehaven still went bust with their massive crowds though didn't they?  :D :D :D

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #53 on: 24 Mar 2011, 02:57:24 pm
yes they did just like town did  :D :D