HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Rudd Out For 6 Weeks.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 23 Mar 2011, 02:11:26 pm
some of the town fans are saying they are glad they never signed him coz hes injured.he wasnt injured on purpose and hopefully he,ll be fit to join haven on good friday for another wonderful day!! :bow: :bow:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 23 Mar 2011, 02:15:52 pm
some of the town fans are saying they are glad they never signed him coz hes injured.he wasnt injured on purpose and hopefully he,ll be fit to join haven on good friday for another wonderful day!! :bow: :bow:

Lets hope think bauer should be back by then too

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 23 Mar 2011, 02:20:23 pm
The statment ''glad they never signed him coz hes injured'' is a bit daft as any player can get injured any game its a sad fact.Getting threw the season without them is on every coaches and fans wish list

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 23 Mar 2011, 02:26:00 pm
they said it would of been a waste of money if they had signed him i seem to remember a few of that lot on here trying to convince us they had got their man signed sealed  :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 23 Mar 2011, 02:29:38 pm
lets hope so because the way they are talking we neednt turn up. we will be there to give town there biggest gate of the season maybe even crack a 1000 :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 23 Mar 2011, 02:32:10 pm
they.d be happy to crack 500 marra well, hey that,ll just be us lot :bow: :bow:

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 23 Mar 2011, 02:35:18 pm
Not sure about Bauer  I think if Pia make the final its on the 15th may so could be a while yet.  See Pia look like the beat Leigszan recently also 

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 24 Mar 2011, 07:18:53 am
think the point was he always crys injurys to defend the poor season he has had said it be fore on here you have never had 100% of him for least 3 sesons nobody wants a player injured ( boxer) wish the lad well not bothered if he's back or not good friday no fret to us speedy recovery

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 24 Mar 2011, 10:40:24 am
is that because your supposedly unbeatable i dont think so.he cant help getting injured and he,ll be back stop having a pop at everything haven of naff off

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 24 Mar 2011, 11:59:49 am
His whole career appears to have been blighted by 1 injury or another. Just when he gets a run of games under his belt up pops something else. Lets hope he gets himself sorted and the rest of the season is injury free

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 24 Mar 2011, 12:50:12 pm
is that because your supposedly unbeatable i dont think so.he cant help getting injured and he,ll be back stop having a pop at everything haven of naff off
already said speedy recovery muppet

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 24 Mar 2011, 01:23:50 pm
this injury is not because he aint fit it was a freak injury that can happen to any player on the field.by the way dinky winky your the muppet your from workington and support them !! ;)

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #27 on: 24 Mar 2011, 01:27:02 pm
children......

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 24 Mar 2011, 01:40:57 pm
 :shake: :shake:

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 24 Mar 2011, 06:46:06 pm
:shake: :shake:
[/q uote]   what you shaking your head for? i have neever said anything about him being unfit apart from him not having any preseason and now another long lay off will he get started at all this season thats what us townies are just saying no one has wished him anything but a good recovery all be it hat he is no fret to us as we dont rate him