HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #45 on: 06 Apr 2011, 08:30:26 pm
sad to say  but town could be on -9 next season.

Is that more "insider" knowledge or just a guess?   Either way you're wrong.  ;) ;) ;)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #46 on: 06 Apr 2011, 09:00:40 pm
Its not insider knowledge keith its common sense .

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #47 on: 06 Apr 2011, 09:49:19 pm
Keith, your getting over involved yet again which is not like you..........what's it matter that we are getting 400 more than town ? Not worth discussing.

Offline haven85

• Academy Signing
Reply #48 on: 06 Apr 2011, 10:39:52 pm
MERGER!!!

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #49 on: 06 Apr 2011, 10:43:45 pm
MERGER!!!

Give it 2yrs to weve got our new stadium and burn derwent park down :nod: :nod: :nod:

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #50 on: 06 Apr 2011, 10:47:34 pm
Keith, your getting over involved yet again which is not like you..........what's it matter that we are getting 400 more than town ? Not worth discussing.

I agree, cbandg01, but it seems our 359 (or 376 or 369) appears to be!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #51 on: 07 Apr 2011, 07:26:20 am
There all good ideas guys,but at the end of the day if management dont want to improve the situation,then its a no go.as someone suggested either move a town game to a saturday night and do a combined gate ticket,or even put an extra few quid on a comets meet and you get a ticket for both.but whoever is in charge couldnt be arsed to change the board in the middle of the town centre giving our next home game.so how could fans know about the early ko or even if there was a game.its a joke
theres more chance of me winning the lottery bearing in mind i dont buy a ticket than keith denham ever doing anything combined with town..he doesnt like them   :shake:
who does oh yeah 367 :D :D :D :D

haven94, you keep repeating that crowd figure which is wrong.   If you want to do it correct it was 359 and it would be funny if Haven were getting crowds of 7,000 not 700's.   Okay twice the size of ours but when you look at the last 7 or 8 years average crowds for Haven then yours could also look "funny" to others!!!!!   Personally, I just think it is sad that both our clubs have reached the stage we have reached.
  once again keith well said         git a lie haven 94 wait till you play london see how many you pack in

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #52 on: 07 Apr 2011, 08:04:05 am
There all good ideas guys,but at the end of the day if management dont want to improve the situation,then its a no go.as someone suggested either move a town game to a saturday night and do a combined gate ticket,or even put an extra few quid on a comets meet and you get a ticket for both.but whoever is in charge couldnt be arsed to change the board in the middle of the town centre giving our next home game.so how could fans know about the early ko or even if there was a game.its a joke
theres more chance of me winning the lottery bearing in mind i dont buy a ticket than keith denham ever doing anything combined with town..he doesnt like them   :shake:
who does oh yeah 367 :D :D :D :D

haven94, you keep repeating that crowd figure which is wrong.   If you want to do it correct it was 359 and it would be funny if Haven were getting crowds of 7,000 not 700's.   Okay twice the size of ours but when you look at the last 7 or 8 years average crowds for Haven then yours could also look "funny" to others!!!!!   Personally, I just think it is sad that both our clubs have reached the stage we have reached.
  once again keith well said         git a lie haven 94 wait till you play london see how many you pack in
be our average 700 i would guess at  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

ca28

Reply #53 on: 07 Apr 2011, 08:10:19 am
Lets sort this out as Harry Hill would.....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #54 on: 07 Apr 2011, 08:49:27 am
Lets sort this out as Harry Hill would.....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
lets get it on :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.