HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

RL raw

Maca · 9 · 3394

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
on: 30 Sep 2006, 08:41:34 pm
BBC1, 11ish RL raw  should be good and next sat ;D ;D ;D
cant wait till tomorrow COME ON HAVENNNNNNN !!!!!

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2006, 08:49:29 pm
RL Raw is on tonight on BBC 1 (sky channel 101) tonight at quarter to midnight after match of the day

Come The MIGHTY HAVEN

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2006, 07:09:53 am
Watched it last night and thought it was great.
Good to see Betty large as life give her my best somebody.
The pre match and after match talks were excellent. Have nothing but praise for DR
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2006, 11:33:51 am
Watched it last night and thought it was great.
Good to see Betty large as life give her my best somebody.
The pre match and after match talks were excellent. Have nothing but praise for DR

Did you see the Calvert "try" Dave?      He quite clearly bounced it but listening to JC on the radio at the time there was "no question,  he definitely grounded it".     How can anyone take the man serious, he's always in line with opposition forward passes as well.  In Leafa's try where he dived over the line the pass from Jackson to Fats was well forward and then the next from Fats to Leafa was well dodgy but I can't recall any mention of those!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Shersh00

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 02 Oct 2006, 01:15:23 pm
There speaks an embittered Townie., trying hard to be objective and fair minded, but just like all the other DP supporters, ( all 200 odd of them ) jealous and a lovely shade of green !!! :-*

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 02 Oct 2006, 02:13:33 pm
There speaks an embittered Townie., trying hard to be objective and fair minded, but just like all the other DP supporters, ( all 200 odd of them ) jealous and a lovely shade of green !!! :-*

And where am I being embittered, prat?     I am talking about the biased commentary of your CEO and how he expects people to take what he says seriously.    Now grow up.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline IWUZTHERE

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 02 Oct 2006, 04:05:32 pm
keith,i listened to radio merseyside  yesterday,and believe me they are all the same commentating .

Offline Shersh00

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 02 Oct 2006, 06:00:00 pm
There you go again Keith, resorting to personal abuse when your argument disintegrates.  The point was the in-goal judge agreed with Coxy and gave the decision which was "try".  The IGJ and TJ gave another decision yesterday, albeit in our favour again, and was overuled.  Right or Wrong they are there for a purpose aren't they....otherwise why have them. Its nothing to do with biaised commentating.  I know you don't want 'Haven to prosper, that's why you're that funny green colour.  So take your own advice and grow up !!!

Offline haven4eva

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 02 Oct 2006, 06:09:32 pm
i liked sicey's letter
We're the pride of Cumbria!!