HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

seeds repacement

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 08 Mar 2007, 06:25:00 pm
I think its about some of you guys open your eyes and take a reality check, this is Craig McAvoy your all going on about and no disrespect to the lad but I hate to tell you he is no better than any three quarter we currently have on the books and off his performance against Wigan Academy Team although he done everything asked of him he hardly set the game on fire, I do know the lad has had a bad injury and by his performance and fitness level that he showed that was evident even a group of Hensingham Team Players stood beside me were commenting on how much he was blowing in the second half, Yes and before you all shout given time he would probably gain fitness, But and this is the big But! his injury recovery is a long way off being fully complete and NO Professional Club with any sense(our neighbours up the road excepted) would be prepared to take a gamble and it would be a gamble on Craig making a full recovery with no relapse, now had he been perhaps another season on and had showed a full recovery and fitness it would have probably made all the differance

havenchamps2005

Reply #16 on: 08 Mar 2007, 06:54:22 pm
i think craig mcavoy is better than derrie

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 08 Mar 2007, 08:55:55 pm
yeah same here
haven till i die

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #18 on: 08 Mar 2007, 10:57:59 pm
hopefully if he stays injury free his time will come next season when lester retires and maybe a few others leave and free up some cash.i think he'll be a good addition to the squad cos he can play loose forward,center,stand off and possibly wing if required cos he's quick

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 09 Mar 2007, 01:30:00 am
i also think craig is better than derrie no disrespect i dont rate eilbeck at all sorry

havenchamps2005

Reply #20 on: 09 Mar 2007, 03:46:44 am
same here marra ive said that since last season and got called for it