HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Championship next year

Boxer · 18 · 1118

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 30 Apr 2011, 05:44:43 pm
Like Castleford did the year they beat us in the grand final.

I'll say it agian if if get the new stadium approved, have the higest average attendance, make the play off from minus 9 ,  have  the best youth , reserve and communty systems in championchip 1 and better than 75% of the league above I can not see how the RFL can jsutify keeping Haven out. 

The success of the team this year just supports our case further but should not make or break it.

If you were better than 75% of teams in that league above Champ 1you would still be in that league..... But, in case you hadn't noticed you are now in the league below.... :nod:

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 30 Apr 2011, 06:28:41 pm
Like Castleford did the year they beat us in the grand final.
If you read it right donkey he,s saying our set up below 1st team level is better than 75% of champ clubs and with the exception of poss widnes leigh and fev he,s 100% right

I'll say it agian if if get the new stadium approved, have the higest average attendance, make the play off from minus 9 ,  have  the best youth , reserve and communty systems in championchip 1 and better than 75% of the league above I can not see how the RFL can jsutify keeping Haven out. 

The success of the team this year just supports our case further but should not make or break it.

If you were better than 75% of teams in that league above Champ 1you would still be in that league..... But, in case you hadn't noticed you are now in the league below.... :nod:
If you read it right he,s saying we've got a better set up below 1st team level than 75% of champ teams and there's only widnes leigh and fev with as good a set up as us and that is 100% true

Offline random2

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 01 May 2011, 11:48:03 am
I've had this crazy idea. Why don't they make everyone play each other home and away and the top two from each league go up a level and the bottom two go down a level????  Rugby League, what a pile of ****e!