HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Bin Laden dead

Offline Conrad Penguin

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 02 May 2011, 11:54:53 pm
bin laden should have hidden in havens trophy room....he would have been undisturbed for years in there!!! ;)

Nice
Who ever you vote for Government wins.

Offline wreckry

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 02 May 2011, 11:55:57 pm
or.... the yanks were tipped off bin laden would be found in a grim soulless place where hardly anyone ever went...they tried derwent park on a sunday afternoon but to no avail!!!! :-[

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 03 May 2011, 12:23:50 pm
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 03 May 2011, 12:28:03 pm
That was crack going round y,day roads where blocked off between yottenfews and main gate

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 03 May 2011, 09:50:52 pm
Sellafield police have come in for a lot of criticism recently especially after lapses of security which has led to extra vehicle checks.

With the timing of Bin Ladens death it makes you wonder if these arrests have been staged in some way to make our underfire nuke police force look good. ???

Offline Conrad Penguin

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 03 May 2011, 10:52:49 pm
Sellafield police have come in for a lot of criticism recently especially after lapses of security which has led to extra vehicle checks.

With the timing of Bin Ladens death it makes you wonder if these arrests have been staged in some way to make our underfire nuke police force look good. ???

And I thought I was paranoid. How do you sleep at night with all the thoughts that must run through your head.  :mess:  :mess:
Who ever you vote for Government wins.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 03 May 2011, 10:58:06 pm

They have come in for criticism lately but i can think of better places for muslim lads from london in their 20,s to go sightseeing and take pictures in cumbria on a bank holiday monday upto no good if you ask me

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 04 May 2011, 08:22:41 am
well said comrade Spacecakski !! oh by the way enjoy your N/S  :o

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 04 May 2011, 08:46:40 am
without doubt they were upto no good saying their sat nav had accidentally led them to sellafield ye right. put them on a plane and get them to hell out of here.ps pres obama show me the proof bin laden bin dun
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

ca28

Reply #24 on: 04 May 2011, 12:13:42 pm
These guys got arrested at used to be the old visitors centre, maybe nowt more that an out of date tourist map and 10 things to do in West Cumbria.... Sellafield isn't that far away from Wastwater etc.
« Last Edit: 04 May 2011, 12:45:15 pm by ca28 »

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #25 on: 04 May 2011, 12:39:50 pm
or could be something innocent like looking for a place to open a carry out or delivery service to site for the many starved craving something hot and spicy.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 04 May 2011, 01:38:48 pm
These guys got arrested at used to be the old visitors centre, maybe nowt more that an out of date tourist map and 10 things to do in West Cumbria.... Sellafield isn't that far away from Wastwater etc.

Never got picked up there pal between somewhere near main gate where they where sightseeing

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 04 May 2011, 07:30:58 pm
Freed without charge

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 04 May 2011, 07:44:37 pm
told you so, watch out all you people in the seascale area you will be getting a menu pushed through your door within the next 6 months with the gazzette, offers on double phal wraps hotter than a nuclear explosion in and out.