HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven Chat Room

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 07 Mar 2007, 08:14:01 pm
The feature that has been requested by numerous members is a chat room system. Well folks, we now have one, and a safe one as well!

You should notice a 'CHAT' link on the top of the forum, clicking that will take you into the chat room using your forum details. Guests are not allowed in the chat room, only registered users of the forum. Myself and MrsHavenWarrior are the Administrators and the other Moderators will also have power over the chat room. You will find that rooms will only be open at key times, mainly after matches. However, I shall be online tonight so the chat room will be open for you to have a look around.

Let me tell you that EVERYTHING you say in the chat room is recorded. When I say everything, I even mean PM's as well. If you are found to be causing disruption in the chat room, not only will you be kicked out, but you may have your forum membership revoked. We have got to be strict on this! You should find an Admin or Moderator is present in the room at all times.

There is a lot more that I could say, I suggest you have a good look around yourself tonight though. If you don't get chance tonight, the chat room will be open after the Doncaster game on Sunday.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 07 Mar 2007, 08:20:52 pm
And VERY good it is too!

The chat is user configurable and you can change the skin colour, have an avatar for chat etc.

Pop in when the chat room is open, mainly after games and during away games.  You will all be VERY welcome

A BIG well done to our very own Flannerz on integrating the chat room into the forum.
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Reply #2 on: 07 Mar 2007, 08:51:22 pm
The Chat room is awesome get in have a good old natter. ::)
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

havenchamps2005

Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2007, 09:52:13 pm
its excellent  ;D

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #4 on: 07 Mar 2007, 09:56:25 pm
 It's a gooden
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 07 Mar 2007, 10:01:32 pm
Tonights chat session went really well and I'm sure the people who joined in enjoyed it.

Hope to see you all in there after our victory over Doncaster on Sunday! :)

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 11 Mar 2007, 12:57:49 pm
Just to let you know that the chat room will be open from 5:30 onwards this evening :)

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 11 Mar 2007, 05:27:30 pm
The chat room is now open. Simply click on the 'Chat' link at the top of the forum to enter.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #8 on: 11 Mar 2007, 07:34:21 pm
is the chat room still open ??its 7-33pm and icant gain access to chat room ??????????????

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 11 Mar 2007, 07:47:41 pm
is the chat room still open ??its 7-33pm and icant gain access to chat room ??????????????
it closed about half an hour ago marra

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #10 on: 11 Mar 2007, 07:59:52 pm
thanks for that rdc

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 11 Mar 2007, 08:19:56 pm
The chat room shall be open again tomorrow evening when the Challenge Cup draw is being made. So make sure you are in there to give your thoughts on the draw! :)

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 11 Mar 2007, 08:35:11 pm
The  chatrooms  an  excellent  addition  to  the  site.  I  was  on  it  for  about  30 mins  and  its  good  to  have  a  crack  with  fellow  Haven  fans  and  read  their  views.  Not  too  many  in  there  but  I'm  sure  it  will  catch  on.