HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

FAO Liverpool Fans

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 09 May 2011, 07:52:36 pm
19 Times and thats a FACT  ;D
Check dictionary definition of the word FACT, not won yet old son, although you will next week.

Yes, call me slow but I've only just realised that it's the old Benitez thing with the bit of paper from his pocket.... :D
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 09 May 2011, 07:53:15 pm
But it's still not a fact though!
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 09 May 2011, 07:55:03 pm
Check dictionary definition of the word FACT, not won yet old son, although you will next week.

Yes, call me slow but I've only just realised that it's the old Benitez thing with the bit of paper from his pocket.... :D
Yeah Rafas top secret dossier
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 09 May 2011, 08:04:57 pm

I'm afraid it's not a fact. It's not even an opinion. If Chelsea win both their games, and United lose both theirs then Chelsea will be champions. Fact.
United wont lose any of those next two games  ;)

wanna know why utd are universally hated outside their own world?

their arrogance and total lack of respect for anyone else, how nice would it be IF they blew it!!!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 09 May 2011, 08:10:33 pm

I'm afraid it's not a fact. It's not even an opinion. If Chelsea win both their games, and United lose both theirs then Chelsea will be champions. Fact.

their arrogance and total lack of respect for anyone else, how nice would it be IF they blew it!!!!!
United have hated for being sucessfull, IF it has been any other club who had this much sucess over the last 20 years they would be hated as well. Its jealousy

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 09 May 2011, 08:11:35 pm

maybe hated coz they keep winning trophies ?? thank christ i wasn,t a glory hunter when i was a kid or i,d have been supporting liverpool :D :D :D

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 09 May 2011, 08:12:28 pm
I very much doubt it will happen but I hope Man U mess up! YNWA!

Is that a keegan style qoute never mind pal 21 years and counting :D :D :D

all you scummers laugh at what keegan said that time, but remember his comments were in response to whiskey nose calling leeds cheats who would effectively lie down for newcastle, and as per usual the gutless wonders at the fa done nothing about it, as for 21 years didnt it take your lot 26? and several rule changes? :tip:
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 09 May 2011, 08:15:08 pm
Clutching at straws now, Just deal with the fact that united are domestically the most sucessfull English team.

The liverpool fans do have something to hang onto tho, they have 40 major trophies where has united only have 38.............so there is one for them to use in the morning.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 09 May 2011, 08:15:26 pm
yep took us 26 and i,ll bet anybody a mnths wage liverpool dont win it in next 5 years  :nod: :nod:

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 09 May 2011, 08:17:36 pm
I think out of all the teams in the top for city will get a title before liverpool do. If they keep splashing the cash it will happen

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 09 May 2011, 08:20:01 pm
I think out of all the teams in the top for city will get a title before liverpool do. If they keep splashing the cash it will happen

And now it looks like city are gonna qualify for the champs league they,ll attract even better players watch them go next season

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 09 May 2011, 08:20:23 pm

And now it looks like city are gonna qualify for the champs league they,ll attract even better players watch them go next season
Correct

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 09 May 2011, 10:31:12 pm
I very much doubt it will happen but I hope Man U mess up! YNWA!

Is that a keegan style qoute never mind pal 21 years and counting :D :D :D

all you scummers laugh at what keegan said that time, but remember his comments were in response to whiskey nose calling leeds cheats who would effectively lie down for newcastle, and as per usual the gutless wonders at the fa done nothing about it, as for 21 years didnt it take your lot 26? and several rule changes? :tip:

No, he didn't call them cheats. He said they were cheating their manager by busting a gut against United while not really being bothered against the lesser teams. Which probably had an element of truth about it.

I wouldn't expect Keegan to be happy about such comments, but I think he was even more unhappy about just being beaten by Blackburn (ah, yes - I remember it well. Showing my age now).

Not that I agree with everything that Fergie says!

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 10 May 2011, 03:03:59 am
sir alex will be the only scotsman given a english passport when salmond declares indepedence for the picts, sooner they get back over the border with their spawn the better it will be for england. border patrol england the sooner the better, (oh that dosen't count when you fly from glasgow on your jolly's)

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 10 May 2011, 06:38:18 am
Obsession not just by Calvin Klein.
the only way is up.