HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

moan moan moan

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #45 on: 13 May 2011, 02:49:45 pm
looks like the "Parton one" didnt learn much from his haven forum one month ban! :what?!:

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #46 on: 13 May 2011, 02:56:21 pm

Was he not the big signing BNFL wanted to see for all the hundreds of thousands they gave yers ?

No, Ackerman was paid for by Marchon (A&W).

you sure about that?  i'm pretty certain it was bnfl who financed ackermans signing

Deffo BNFL money remember it used to be the old chocolate and blue top when he signed with BNFL being on the tops they where main sponsors then A+W sponsored us late 80,s early 90,s

Offline fatha

• Academy Signing
Reply #47 on: 13 May 2011, 03:06:58 pm
Rob Ackerman wish we had him now ! wonder what hes doing nowadays ?
....Speaking to Greg Shuttleworth last summer when he was visiting,married my cousin. He was telling me Rob Ackerman had been teaching in Edingburgh but was recovering from a brain tumour or some such serious brain condition sorry to say. Hope the lad has recovered. I didn't think at the time he was worth the money paid but on his day he was awesome.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #48 on: 13 May 2011, 03:21:23 pm
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #49 on: 13 May 2011, 04:09:55 pm
looks like the "Parton one" didnt learn much from his haven forum one month ban! :what?!:
stop stiring town4me trying to get people banned youve made two comments that have been to try and wind haven fans up.well done on the fact you know i live in parton feel free to visit if you like!!   
« Last Edit: 15 May 2011, 08:53:06 am by chocbluegold »
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #50 on: 15 May 2011, 10:01:36 pm
What comments choccy? You'll never learn.

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #51 on: 16 May 2011, 07:00:34 pm
Town4me - who is the 'parton one?' Sorry but I'm way out of the loop, haven't been on here for ages.