Guest · 8 · 1062

havenchamps2005

on: 09 Mar 2007, 04:50:53 pm
the squad pic is in tonights news and star

and 3 players in the picture shocked me
tyrone dalton
ashley mcdonald
tony burns

now i cannot belive whitehaven have let these 3 lads go to workington but yet we continue to sign who couldnt lace these 3 lads boots
very dissapointed if haven havent even looked at them w
watch now we wil go out and sign john paul brocklebank and the whitehaven news / news and star wil call him the best number 6 in the county wich is a lie as tyrone is

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 09 Mar 2007, 05:01:16 pm
they sign players who are on the scolarship programme but they should definatly have signed these 3 all very very good players but dont have a go at brocky like that i agree ty is a better player but brocky is a very good player and wouldnt look out of place in the haven academy
haven till i die

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 09 Mar 2007, 05:05:51 pm
he would marra he isnt as good as bamber ty or gregg mcnally

tony ty and ashley were all on the haven scholorpship a few years ago along with danny barker

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 09 Mar 2007, 05:49:35 pm
yeah but they didnt stick with it every year the players that have been signed especially the ones who just have like gregg went to nearly all of the training session every year and wouldnt go as far as to say gregg is better then brocky
haven till i die

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 09 Mar 2007, 06:19:33 pm
ever thought the reason haven didnt approach them  is they didnt want to upset kells by taking some of their key u18 players at the business end of the season....if tyrone etc play for the under 18s till the end of the season and play offs they could be playing until may,which will not suit town...or if they pack in early and go to town..cant see kells being happy...haven have enough academy players at the mo not bother upsetting relations with the local clubs...if it comes to signing pro...tyrone will be top of havens lists 
« Last Edit: 09 Mar 2007, 07:17:31 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

havenchamps2005

Reply #5 on: 09 Mar 2007, 10:02:34 pm
i was thinking that bkm because kells will make the play offs and tyrone and tony are scheduled to be going to siberia on tour with barla great britain fairly soon

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Reply #6 on: 10 Mar 2007, 09:50:37 am
Serbia not Siberia, man. :P
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

havenchamps2005

Reply #7 on: 10 Mar 2007, 12:24:52 pm
my mistake  :P