Reply #2 on: 19 May 2011, 10:45:25 pm
Trained tonight put 1/2 stone still looks fit though

WhitehavenRLFC2010

Reply #3 on: 19 May 2011, 11:05:20 pm

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 20 May 2011, 07:58:36 am
will he be played at fullback ??
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 20 May 2011, 08:10:47 am
will he be played at fullback ??
only if benson not fit.
born and bred haven.

itchy waa waa

Reply #6 on: 21 May 2011, 03:25:25 pm
no players come wid bauer then

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 22 May 2011, 01:04:24 pm
 ::)

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 22 May 2011, 07:22:14 pm
he looks in good shape hopefully hel be a revelation in the league what position we gonna give him surley centre or wing but we have hamzat and wiper in the positions what about if macca goes to secound row and bauer goes back to centre i dont no lol but its good our team has quality all over the field and it would survive in the championship and do well if the defence gets sorted  im very suprised cos at the start of the year i didnt think wed be this strong very well done the club we just need the fanbase to keep increasing then we are in good hands
« Last Edit: 22 May 2011, 07:30:09 pm by WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA »

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 22 May 2011, 07:37:57 pm
he looks in good shape hopefully hel be a revelation in the league what position we gonna give him surley centre or wing but we have hamzat and wiper in the positions what about if macca goes to secound row and bauer goes back to centre i dont no lol but its good our team has quality all over the field and it would survive in the championship and do well if the defence gets sorted  im very suprised cos at the start of the year i didnt think wed be this strong very well done the club we just need the fanbase to keep increasing then we are in good hands

If Macca goes in 2nd row, which of Miller or Doran are you leaving out?

Wiper to wing for me with Bauer and Macca in centres.

HW

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #10 on: 22 May 2011, 08:45:25 pm
Doran could play prop if needed he's awsum like.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 22 May 2011, 08:50:55 pm
Why move players out of there strongest positions to accomadate him when we can play him at FB,and the idea of moving the best center in the league into the 2 nd row is just silly
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven 1

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 22 May 2011, 09:17:34 pm
I would like to see Doran at prop aswell, I think we go through weak spells when Isakka goes off.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 23 May 2011, 01:05:42 pm
BKM, I agree why move players out of position and unsettle the team, to move McAvoy is ridiculous he is probably the best centre in the championship leagues and could play in super league, Doran as played most of his rugby in the second row and currently playing out of his skin, I can't understand the logic in moving players about to accommodate a player who as never pulled on a shirt for us yet, lets wait and see how Bauer performs at fullback first.
knowitall bauer has played 1 game for us and has  wore the famous shirt i think at sheffield in rail cup :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #14 on: 23 May 2011, 01:24:41 pm
BKM, I agree why move players out of position and unsettle the team, to move McAvoy is ridiculous he is probably the best centre in the championship leagues and could play in super league, Doran as played most of his rugby in the second row and currently playing out of his skin, I can't understand the logic in moving players about to accommodate a player who as never pulled on a shirt for us yet, lets wait and see how Bauer performs at fullback first.
knowitall bauer has played 1 game for us and has  wore the famous shirt i think at sheffield in rail cup :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

He sure did play at Sheffield in the 16-16 draw, he played well too