HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Trust in Haven Chairman's Points of Clarification

Offline sonicrebel

• Academy Star
Chairman's Points of Clarification
With regards to the Letter published in the Whitehaven News, 26/05/2011.
http://www.trustinhaven.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Chairmans_Stadium_Letter_Apology_1_June_2011.pdf

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 01 Jun 2011, 01:51:21 pm
Dear Sonic, I tried to dowload the apology thing on your post above but all this gobeldeegook come up and I haven't a clue what to do can you tell me if there is somewhere else I can view it? Or could you tell me what was the gist of the apology I did read the article in the W/News and have re read it just now and can't sort of guess what he would be apologising about??? Thanks.

Offline JAYFORHAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 01 Jun 2011, 03:02:12 pm
bit late for apologies now,and just on this site what about the rest of the people who only get whitehaven news he did not speak for me family or friends that are trust members
« Last Edit: 01 Jun 2011, 03:03:56 pm by JAYFORHAVEN »

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 01 Jun 2011, 03:40:48 pm

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 01 Jun 2011, 04:44:51 pm
bit of a b~~~s up. Imagine what the main funders might think - trust in haven is against the plans.
lets hope it doesnt cause wider problems- would you invest if you thought the fans were against it??????

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 01 Jun 2011, 05:37:28 pm
knowitall - a nastier lass than me might call you an arse but i'm not nasty

Offline sonicrebel

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 01 Jun 2011, 06:15:29 pm
bit late for apologies now,and just on this site what about the rest of the people who only get whitehaven news he did not speak for me family or friends that are trust members
John,
Ian's apology will be in the Whitehaven News, next week (this weeks deadline was missed, as we only had our scheduled meeting that was cut short, last night).  The apology has also been posted on the Trust in Haven site and the facebook page.  As I suggested to you on Saturday if you have a complaint, please put it down in writing so it can be discussed at the next meeting, shouting at someone at the recre or down the telephone doesn't work.
bit of a b~~~s up. Imagine what the main funders might think - trust in haven is against the plans.
lets hope it doesn't cause wider problems- would you invest if you thought the fans were against it??????

Garty, I don't know what you are reading but in no way is the Trust board, including Ian, against the plans.  We all support the development of a new stadium.
Paul Blacklock
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2011, 06:44:40 pm by sonicrebel »

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 01 Jun 2011, 06:44:49 pm
A lesson learnt, I think and an apology accepted in full by me at least.

As it happens I couldn't agree more with the sentiments expressed, however!

Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 01 Jun 2011, 06:52:53 pm
A lesson learnt, I think and an apology accepted in full by me at least.

As it happens I couldn't agree more with the sentiments expressed, however!
I agree with you it seems the man meant no ill to anyone and was just voicing a personal opinion - it's difficult to do so when you are the Chairman of any organisation - I would just like to see the T.I.H. being even more in the news and putting to the public what their future plans are.

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 01 Jun 2011, 07:43:59 pm
Wild guess knowitall- small penis?

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 01 Jun 2011, 07:57:56 pm
im embarrassed for you!!
You can change this a 1000 times it still borrrrrrrrrrring

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 01 Jun 2011, 08:02:08 pm
Petty Petty Petty  :shake: for gods sake leave the childish name calling for the playground and grow up  :witch:

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 01 Jun 2011, 08:06:48 pm
Hello ice man. Nice to hear from you. A bit late perhaps.

Offline JAYFORHAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 01 Jun 2011, 08:09:22 pm
paul i wanted to speak to ian face to face and he would not speak to me,i have no objection of what ian thinks but he should not of put it down as trust in haven as no one has the right to put it down as the trust opinion as no one had a chance to say what they thought he should have just put his own name down to it,i had already spoken to four of the committee and they new nothing about it,and those comments have done damage to the club with every body thinking the fan are against it.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #14 on: 01 Jun 2011, 08:13:26 pm
:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.