HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Trust in Haven Chairman's Points of Clarification

Offline sonicrebel

• Academy Star
Reply #30 on: 03 Jun 2011, 10:31:11 am
Is it therefore possible for the trust to take a little of their funds and sort out a couple of microphones and speaker system if there isn't one in place.  It's a great thing to have such people at the club who are willing to come in to talk to the supporters after the matches and makes it more of a supporters club for the fans.
Great idea Haven24/7, we've already discussed at one of our board meetings the sound system in the bar and in the ground, but like everything these things cost money.  I will however take your concerns to the next meeting for discussion.  Dave Elthorp (and John Hurst) have their own disco set up, so this could be a great project for them to get involved with, being experts in this field.

Offline JAYFORHAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 03 Jun 2011, 10:38:53 am
If the trust in haven team are here to help the club I would like to ask them a question.   We had a well respected visitor to our club the other week in the name of Steve mcormack.   Whilst on stage the banter from the back of the room was a little irritating and nothing could be heard.  The same goes for mr seeds on stage.  Is it therefore possible for the trust to take a little of their funds and sort out a couple of microphones and speaker system if there isn't one in place.  It's a great thing to have such people at the club who are willing to come in to talk to the supporters after the matches and makes it more of a supporters club for the fans.

I made offers of the microphone's free of charge but i was told they did not need them, also dave and myself repaired the pa system also free of charge and it does work,in answer to paul he did not mention my wife and friends who also help free of charge to the club who are members of the trust.I do wish to say that i do want to see the trust going on from strength to strength but not see it going down by mistakes after mistakes by the chairman,My wife and friend's do not want anything back for what we are doing all we want is the club to succeed. 
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 10:45:57 am by JAYFORHAVEN »

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #32 on: 03 Jun 2011, 12:41:31 pm
born and bred haven.