HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Mesage to - Lester, Sice Smith Mattinson

XIII · 6 · 1052

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
on: 01 Apr 2007, 04:58:52 pm
Boys .. you are the heart of the team .  Each of you may be at  different stage of your career, each of you may have achiecved different things, each of you may have different qulaities BUT individually and collectively you are all EQUALLY importent to Whithaven RLF.

Lester - carried us through the dark years and led us to success.  A magiangian with his hands. Never to be forgtton in Havens history. Still creates Havaoc with his passing skills.

Sice - a GENIUSE runner who always delvers in front of  the fans.  Impetus but brilliant at the same time . 

Mattinson - a young man who who poseesses all the attributes of a GREAT hooker, who could become the complete package 

Smith -  the complete package short game, long gane  ,hard game, team game,  sublime game he has it all!     

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2007, 10:12:05 pm
Boys .. you are the heart of the team .  Each of you may be at  different stage of your career, each of you may have achiecved different things, each of you may have different qulaities BUT individually and collectively you are all EQUALLY importent to Whithaven RLFC.

Lester - carried us through the dark years and led us to success.  A magiangian with his hands. Never to be forgtton in Havens history. Still creates Havaoc with his passing skills.

Sice - a GENIUSE runner who always delvers in front of  the fans.  Impetus but brilliant at the same time . 

Mattinson - a young man who who poseesses all the attributes of a GREAT hooker, who could become the complete package 

Smith -  the complete package short game, long gane  ,hard game, team game,  sublime game he has it all!     

agree on everypoint

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2007, 09:26:15 am
i thought a smith was quality yesterday
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline sice no1 fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2007, 02:51:00 pm
Boys .. you are the heart of the team .  Each of you may be at  different stage of your career, each of you may have achiecved different things, each of you may have different qulaities BUT individually and collectively you are all EQUALLY importent to Whithaven RLFC.

i agree!!!!!

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 02 Apr 2007, 03:36:13 pm
i think with these players we are very strong indeed matty was playing second row according to dr in the paper against fax

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 02 Apr 2007, 03:48:52 pm
u forgot one special player there and his name is

Gary Broadbent

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"