HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

a neutral tells it how it is

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:09:07 pm
http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php/topic/219072-great-results/

Admittedly bonus points (aside - if bonus points are such a *good thing* how come Super League doesn't have them by the way?) have kept Whitehaven from outright 2nd, so instead we now have a three-way tie on 25 points, but its only a matter of time before Haven get there. Its a superb reaction from them to the 9 point penalty and major credit to David Seeds, it would have been very easy for them to throw the towel in.

Keighley have now won 7 out of 12, by no means a *great* record and the same as Donny. I haven't heard anyone mention Donny as serious contenders to win the league, which is because they aren't. And neither are Keighley, either.

As I posted a few weeks ago - the only true class side in opposition this season capable of winning consistently is Haven and thanks to that 9 point deduction its the Lions' league title to lose. Winning the remaining home matches would be good enough, not that there should be any temptation to ease off in the away games.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:30:43 pm
I'll bet you now bkm that David Seeds will gladly take bonus points from your matches at Swinton and Keighley rather no points at all!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the rules we started under at the start of the season.    Are you wanting them to do away with them at this stage of the season because it doesn't fit in with your opinion?
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:35:26 pm
I'll bet you now bkm that David Seeds will gladly take bonus points from your matches at Swinton and Keighley rather no points at all!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the rules we started under at the start of the season.    Are you wanting them to do away with them at this stage of the season because it doesn't fit in with your opinion?

True, Keith rules are rules so lets hope Pedly gets a lengthy ban for showing his harris off to the Kells end (full of kids) when Doran scored

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:37:28 pm
After what the Gateshead player got away with last week at Town I don't think there's any worries about anyone getting bans for such behaviour.    I'm sure it will be sorted "in house".

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:37:42 pm
theres always 1 town player or fan that ruins the day iv never seen haven do out like that but i think its because haven are profesional :D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:39:16 pm
theres always 1 town player or fan that ruins the day iv never seen haven do out like that but i think its because haven are profesional :D

Does having a p**s under the sticks not count then?   :nod: :nod: :nod:

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:40:01 pm
when was this keith and who was it

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:40:07 pm

k
Keith we didn't need a BP at cougars we won and will do again in the last game of the season.as for doing away with yes please but at the start of next season.like I have said they flatter teams
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:42:12 pm
Think we will find the RFL already know about Pedleys disgraceful actions and appropriate action will be taken.  After Town Brawling last week and now this poor reaction to losing from Pedley , really apaling ....its a game we are trying to get kids to watch those things may be acceptable at DP but not any other RL ground. 

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:43:16 pm
when was this keith and who was it

I'm sure any long time Haven fan will be along to answer that one. ;) ;)   At the Rec as well it was!!!!

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:43:53 pm
After what the Gateshead player got away with last week at Town I don't think there's any worries about anyone getting bans for such behaviour.    I'm sure it will be sorted "in house".

In house my Harris, he deserves a lengthy ban. Diabolical behaviour in front of children.
hopefully one of the many whom captured this on phones will complain to the rfl

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:46:17 pm
Haven marra the RFL will have all the eveidence they need to take appropriate action.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 26 Jun 2011, 08:48:35 pm
Haven marra the RFL will have all the eveidence they need to take appropriate action.

Did you manage to make it down today Boxer?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 26 Jun 2011, 09:49:16 pm
how about sice screaming at the crowd and putting two fingers up at them like a nutter. Not quite as bad but hardly good discipline

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 27 Jun 2011, 07:07:34 am
probably!!!,just because the gateshead player got away with fighting its ok for pedley to show his harris its called indecent exposure keith and is illegal.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.