HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

a neutral tells it how it is

Offline haven boys

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 27 Jun 2011, 08:42:38 am
how about sice screaming at the crowd and putting two fingers up at them like a nutter. Not quite as bad but hardly good discipline
When did Sice do that?

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 27 Jun 2011, 08:49:09 am
Personally I was disgusted by the morons (our own I may add) who were singing about "shooting the Town scum", particularly with what happened here 12 months ago.

Offline Conrad Penguin

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 27 Jun 2011, 08:51:37 am
when was this Keith and who was it

I'm sure any long time Haven fan will be along to answer that one. ;) ;)   At the Rec as well it was!!!!

Is that GB Keith and if so i recall a slight moon too?
All too often these things are blown out of proportion or glossed over depending on who the offender is. Personally I feel that these are just little issues that occur very regularly and its only when people are trying to whip up a bit of controversy that they seem to notice these things/highlight them. I am sure that Mr Pedley and Mr Sice have woke up this morning and thought God what was I thinking i am sure a small apology would surfice to calm the seething masses.
Who ever you vote for Government wins.

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 27 Jun 2011, 08:55:17 am
Personally I was disgusted by the morons (our own I may add) who were singing about "shooting the Town scum", particularly with what happened here 12 months ago.
These fans were a disgrace and should be banned.

itchy waa waa

Reply #19 on: 27 Jun 2011, 09:45:47 am
These fans were a disgrace and should be banned.

get a grip, the song that is mentioned as nothing to do with wat happened last year and wont be aimed at what happened either, oh lets ban loads of songs becos of tragic events that happen in this world.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 27 Jun 2011, 10:22:08 am
I'll bet you now bkm that David Seeds will gladly take bonus points from your matches at Swinton and Keighley rather no points at all!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the rules we started under at the start of the season.    Are you wanting them to do away with them at this stage of the season because it doesn't fit in with your opinion?
keith i think we can win at keighley and swinton we have already won at keighley and drew with swinton. swinton are just winning games late on. be interesting there at town this week
born and bred haven.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 27 Jun 2011, 10:39:29 am
I'll bet you now bkm that David Seeds will gladly take bonus points from your matches at Swinton and Keighley rather no points at all!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the rules we started under at the start of the season.    Are you wanting them to do away with them at this stage of the season because it doesn't fit in with your opinion?

True, Keith rules are rules so lets hope Pedly gets a lengthy ban for showing his harris off to the Kells end (full of kids) when Doran scored

What abou Carl Sice giving the two fingers to the town fans? surley he should be punished as well?
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 27 Jun 2011, 12:45:42 pm
yeah i am sure that is what he meant. Its swings and roundabouts. The town player should not have done what he did and carl sice should not have done what he did
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 27 Jun 2011, 01:56:00 pm
keith i think we can win at keighley and swinton we have already won at keighley and drew with swinton. swinton are just winning games late on. be interesting there at town this week

Haven94, read what I said.   I'm sure David Seeds would take a bonus point rather than no points at all at any away game this season or next.   If you are saying that is not right then so be it!!!!!!

Choccy, the Gateshead player was sent off , ran back on the filed and started a brawl AND THEN walked off the field simulating masturbation to the crowd.    It was the last bit that a Thunder director said afterwards he wouldn't play again for Thunder.  However, he played again for them last week before his ban kicked in!!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #24 on: 27 Jun 2011, 01:57:53 pm

All too often these things are blown out of proportion or glossed over depending on who the offender is. Personally I feel that these are just little issues that occur very regularly and its only when people are trying to whip up a bit of controversy that they seem to notice these things/highlight them. I am sure that Mr Pedley and Mr Sice have woke up this morning and thought God what was I thinking i am sure a small apology would surfice to calm the seething masses.

First prize Conrad Penguin.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #25 on: 27 Jun 2011, 02:07:13 pm

Haven94, read what I said.   I'm sure David Seeds would take a bonus point rather than no points at all at any away game this season or next.   If you are saying that is not right then so be it!!!!!!

Choccy, the Gateshead player was sent off , ran back on the filed and started a brawl AND THEN walked off the field simulating masturbation to the crowd.    It was the last bit that a Thunder director said afterwards he wouldn't play again for Thunder.  However, he played again for them last week before his ban kicked in!!!!!

Keith don't you think that's stating the obvious really? Bit of a daft statement to make I think. Anyhow, the bonus point system is a mystifying concept to most people who've grown up with the 2 for a win 1 for a draw and getting what you deserve for getting beat, don't you think? To me it rewards getting beat.

Forget about which team has gained most by it. Do you agree with it?

I also think if it were that good of an idea and had proved it's worth in the lower leagues (it's been in a while now) it would now be happening in Super League. As it's not been introduced there Ithink that proves what the ruling body really think of it.

Offline IWUZTHERE

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 27 Jun 2011, 02:17:49 pm
a good post recre,like most things the wise old owls  at red hall come up with some pearlers, lol, as much we as bang on about it  nothing seems to be done about it. :shake: :shake: :shake:

itchy waa waa

Reply #27 on: 27 Jun 2011, 05:52:36 pm
[/quote

like also stated on another topic, tommy*** please change your name as i am sure this will be offending ppl, see ya caught ya sell out now avent ya,

plz think b4 posting

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 27 Jun 2011, 07:06:13 pm

First prize Conrad Penguin.
why then keith was the incident with ged and a barra fan not just smoothed over then instead of stripping the guy of his job ????
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #29 on: 27 Jun 2011, 08:04:24 pm
recre, I've never been in favour of bonus points.   If you go back far enough on this forum you will see many an argument by me against them.   The point I am making is that that is the system we all play under in this league so it is no good using the fact that a team with 5 bonus points is stopping you from being 2nd in the league as the original post stated.

You get bonus points for getting beat by 12 or less points and obviously if you don't lose many games you don't pick up many bonus points.   

Choccy, scraping the barrell there aren't you.   The Barrow incident was investigated by the RFL wasn't it?   Ged came out of it with a golden handshake, so what's your point?   Plus the fact we are talking about totally different incidents nothing like what you are talking about.