HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

9's Final - your thoughts/comments?

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #30 on: 06 Jul 2011, 03:50:18 pm
gibson

you are proving to be stupid, offensive, homophobic and worst of all really unfunny.

Administrators - are you happy for this kind of tripe to be pedalled on a forum for our club that visitors might use? Please lock the post or have a word with this member
just the same your lot flood on here posting tripe some i may add :D :D :D :D

Who's your lot? WRLFC? Are you getting confused?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #31 on: 06 Jul 2011, 03:54:09 pm
gibson

you are proving to be stupid, offensive, homophobic and worst of all really unfunny.

Administrators - are you happy for this kind of tripe to be pedalled on a forum for our club that visitors might use? Please lock the post or have a word with this member
just the same your lot flood on here posting tripe some i may add :D :D :D :D

Who's your lot? WRLFC? Are you getting confused?
hmm ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
born and bred haven.

ca28

Reply #32 on: 06 Jul 2011, 05:31:57 pm
Well done Town/Haven you did the county proud.

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 06 Jul 2011, 05:55:15 pm
calm down garty you will have a bad do.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #34 on: 06 Jul 2011, 06:08:43 pm
you are 100% correct haven warrior but as your last line reads "then it would be a completley different story" but it wasn't it was the same old story, just fate seems never to be on our side even as far back as 57 and older supporters will no doubt say even further i just wish the worky fate had carried us past the winning line.

I don't look upon it as 'the same old story'. The lad's went one better than that and got to a final they didn't expect to. That for me was good enough and I'm happy with the way things went. Winning would have been the royal icing on the cake, but to come runners against SL clubs up is a great achievement.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #35 on: 06 Jul 2011, 07:48:00 pm
you are 100% correct haven warrior but as your last line reads "then it would be a completley different story" but it wasn't it was the same old story, just fate seems never to be on our side even as far back as 57 and older supporters will no doubt say even further i just wish the worky fate had carried us past the winning line.
Correct :nod: we wouldve taken reaching the final before the first game and the way everyone has accepted the 2 teams merging has been excellent

I don't look upon it as 'the same old story'. The lad's went one better than that and got to a final they didn't expect to. That for me was good enough and I'm happy with the way things went. Winning would have been the royal icing on the cake, but to come runners against SL clubs up is a great achievement.