10. Rowlandson
11. Isakka
12. Doran
13. Beattie

14. Wilton
15. Sice
16. Haggerty
17. Farrer (if fit)

Hill dropped - Too small for prop not fir enough for 2nd row. A good servant but past it.
Miller dropped - Worst Captain in Havens history, lays down when tackled.
Palfrey dropped - On decent money yet offers nothing in defence or attack.
Rudd dropped - awful for 4 years yet we still persivere with him.
Benson dropped - Cant catch, jump or pass judging by yesterdays performance, made Ian Mort look like Greg Inglis.
Calvert dropped - Mr Attitude is now a shadow of his former self.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2011, 10:58:53 am
drop the lot after yesterdays disgraceful effort
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 25 Jul 2011, 11:22:36 am
good idea collier drop benson probably a close second to doran in are player of the year  :D :D
rowlandson isnt ready for the first team yet.

1 benson
5 hamzat
3 mcavoy
33 wiper
38 bauer
29 gerrard
6 palfrey
23 culnean
14 smith
34 haggerty
26 isakka
35 doran
17 beattie

9 sice
11 s.miller
18 wilton
24 bower

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2011, 11:57:46 am
benson
hamzat
maca
baeur
calvert
gerrard
palfrey
haggerty
smith
cullnean
miller
doran
beattie

sice
rowlandson(good game to test him in)
wilson
farrar
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 25 Jul 2011, 03:50:55 pm
I would put Rowlandson in the team. It it was Keighley or Swinton then no but were talking Gateshead here and judging by the scores they've been getting beat by Kells or Hensingham would give us a sterner task.

Offline paulrl66

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 25 Jul 2011, 05:55:30 pm
Thought seedsy said that Gerrard was unavailable to play v Gateshead

Offline haven boys

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 25 Jul 2011, 06:46:24 pm
1.Benson
2.Calvet
3.McAvoy
4.Wiper
5.Hamzat
6.Gerrard (if not Rudd)
7.Palfrey
8.Isakka
9.Smith
10.Haggerty
11.S.Miller
12.Doran
13.Beattie
Subs:
14.Sice
15.Wilton
16.Culneen
17.Hill

Offline Snaven170

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 25 Jul 2011, 07:49:34 pm
Collier  u don't have a clue

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 25 Jul 2011, 10:33:49 pm

Obviously those posting their team selections weren't at the game yesterday.

Palfrey, Rudd et all should not be near the first team again this season.

Benson was awful yesterday. He deserves to be dropped.

Offline Snaven170

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 25 Jul 2011, 10:48:49 pm
So what did calvert, hill and Spencer do wrong

Offline Haven Lad

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 26 Jul 2011, 01:38:27 am
BENSON (been great all season, maybe had a bad game at weekend but by sounds of it...not many had a good game and we cant drop the whole side)

CALVERT (Not showing as much as he is capable of, or is that to do with the players around him not creating as many chances for him as he would like?)

HAMZAT (Showed everyone this year what a tallent he is, coming from RU and adapting and improving as fast as he has, im impressed...also player of the tournement in the 9's finals)

WIPER (Seems pretty solid from what iv seen of him, had a bad game at Oldham but with a few games dropped i think a game like Gateshead is a game to get some points and get the lads confidence back up and playing well again)

MCAVOY (One of the best centres in the league, could easily play in a top championship side, even ripped his way through the England defence for Cumbria in the GP testimonial and is a key player in the side)

GERRARD (Ex Wigan academy, plenty of Widnes 1st team experience, good player and very versatile, might offer a bit more of an attacking threat which we need, If not able to play then id play Rudd, like i say its a game that may be able to get the lads confidences up)

PALFREY (Of recent hasnt been playing that well, but he got off to a good start and was our top points scorer, may still be..... not too sure, hopefully a new partnership with Gerrard may work out a bit better than with Rudd)

ISAKKA (Good strong player, one of the best props that we have to choose from and from what i hear he has a good attitude)

SMITH (Up there for player of the year, makes easy yards from play the ball, and someone running on his shoulder like Isakka, Doran or Culnean and against a side like Gateshead i think they he could do some damage, he has impressed me a lot this year)

Culnean (One of the finds of the year, obviously people knew of him before coming to haven but did we expect him to make the impact he has? The opening games in the friendlies against town he was a machine, very strong, just a shame we couldnt have got him earlier in his career)

Doran (Probably player of the year this season so far, a well known name in the Championships, very stong, great offload, great rugby head on him and a privelidge to have playing for us)

Miller (Haven through and through, plenty of experience, our captain, must admit though i dont know if its just me but i dont think he has been as affective in the past couple of years and not sure if he is the best leader we have. However i still have a lot of respect for him and he has done a great job for Haven and i can see why seedsy choose him for captain, As for Colliers comments about putting McAvoy at captain, i think if Miller wasnt captain that it should go to someone like Lee Doran)

Beattie (Another player who has impressed me this year, wasnt too pleased when i heard we had signed him but he has proven me wrong and i think he deserves a starting place in the 13)

Sice
Wilton
Haggerty
Hill
Whitehaven 2010....Heres to the future.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 26 Jul 2011, 08:10:15 pm
how can ya call the wings if there not getting the service or anything to run for, maca was breaking the line and no one backing to offload too, swinton done that very well and got  most trys  that way.

Offline Havenboyy

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 26 Jul 2011, 08:53:26 pm
Seedys has said many u23s will be included for the game against gateshead to prove a point that the first teamers cant be complecent with their efforts

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 27 Jul 2011, 07:40:30 am
good on him after watchn that shower of s**t sunday,but we need a big score against gateshead lets hope there up for it :)

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #14 on: 27 Jul 2011, 08:04:00 am

Obviously those posting their team selections weren't at the game yesterday.

Palfrey, Rudd et all should not be near the first team again this season.

Benson was awful yesterday. He deserves to be dropped.
:shake: :shake: :shake:benson had a bad game but been solid this season who would play there  :shake: :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.