HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

trust in haven

Offline IWUZTHERE

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 05 Aug 2011, 10:01:09 am
well it looks as though whitehaven rlfc.2010. have well and truly put the cart before the horse,does nothing go to plan? can't see copeland council wanting to spend money in these harsh economic times, for forseeable future.still we live in hope haven will surmount these obstacles that keep arising before them. :nod: :nod: :nod:
       reading what haven's nemesis (keith lol) says, it could turn into a legal eagle's paradise. :witch:

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 05 Aug 2011, 05:33:30 pm
well it looks as though whitehaven rlfc.2010. have well and truly put the cart before the horse,does nothing go to plan? can't see copeland council wanting to spend money in these harsh economic times, for forseeable future.still we live in hope haven will surmount these obstacles that keep arising before them. :nod: :nod: :nod:
       reading what haven's nemesis (keith lol) says, it could turn into a legal eagle's paradise. :witch:

And how much money would be wasted on that?
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 12 Aug 2011, 05:01:34 pm
once the legal guys get involved - they don't want a fast solution, in fact theyre not bothered really what the solution is as long as it can be dragged out for as long as possible it suits their ends, I hope I don't sound cynical but the legal "proffesion" is now really the legal industry!!!